• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] eldon copy of master 41 RABOY—back for sale!!!

11 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  return accepted.  domestic s/h on me [domestic only here].  paypal accepted.

pretty but with a big flaw--bug chew on most of spine, cover detached from staple, and tho still together, there ain't a ton of paper keeping front and back covers together.  still, a cool raboy cover and from the eldon ped.  probably 3.0'ish.   how 'bout $125 for a cool eldon.

master41eldon.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

8 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  return accepted.  domestic s/h on me [domestic only here].  paypal accepted.

pretty but with a big flaw--bug chew on most of spine, cover detached from staple, and tho still together, there ain't a ton of paper keeping front and back covers together.  still, a cool raboy cover and from the eldon ped.  probably 3.0'ish.   how 'bout $125 for a cool eldon.

master41eldon.jpg

Pm sent

Edited by Northwest