• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen130 Kudos Feedback Thread
6 6

115 posts in this topic

This thread is for future buyers/sellers/board members to leave comments on their interactions with me, in regards to anything that transpires.  I have three sales threads and you'll find the links in the 'About Me' section of my profile.  I have a large collection and it will take time to put stuff up for sale.  I look forward to doing business with you.  Thanks a lot!!!

E7F35596-B476-45AE-9348-DD442163B1A5.jpeg

Edited by Galen130

On 7/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, lonetree said:

Picked up an Edge of VenomVerse #1 Comic Market Street Virgin Edition CGC 9.8 from Derek's sales thread.  Communication was top notch. Shipping was super fast and well packed.

Would definitely purchase from again.

Brian

Many thanks!!!  I hope we do business again!!!:download:

39 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

Bought from Galen nd it was a great experience. He was responsive and books came exactly as described. Hoping to deal with again.

Many thanks!!!  It was my pleasure!!! :banana:

17 minutes ago, lonetree said:

Picked up 4 more CGC books from Derek.  Fastest shipping ever. Paid on Friday and books arrived on Saturday (worship)

Fantastic communication and great packaging.

Thanks, Brian

My pleasure.  Your business is greatly appreciated!!! (worship) :golfclap:

2 hours ago, jb4 said:

Very smooth transaction. Fast shipping , well packaged items, and easy to work with.  Even threw in some extras!  Highly recommended .

Thanks, 

Jamie

My pleasure.  Glad you like them!!! (thumbsu

7 hours ago, Jose t said:

Great seller  super nice and answer all my questions. This was my first purchase in this site and he made very easy. Shipping super fast I bought the comic late afternoon  on Friday and I received it Monday. Thank you very much :0)

My pleasure.  Hope to do business again!!! :banana:

43 minutes ago, srezvan said:

I purchased some trading cards and comics from Galen130. Items arrived quickly and were packaged very securely. Thank you!

My pleasure doing business with you!!:whee:

45 minutes ago, freefall2all said:

I purchased 3 modern 9.8 slabs from Derek, and everything went smoothly.  Easy to deal with and shipping was fast.  Would definitely purchase from again!

Much appreciated!!!  I do my best to take care of my fellow boardies!!!  :download: