• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Galen130 Kudos Feedback Thread
6 6

115 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jesse-Lee said:

Posted a late Thursday night take and I'm sitting here with the books in my hand already! Super fast shipping, securely packaged, and beautiful books. Great communication from start to finish. Thank you!!

Much appreciated!!!  It was my pleasure!!!  I hope we can do business again!!! (worship)

2 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Great communication and just as described , very secure shipping ! Recommended seller !

Much appreciated!!!  Hope to do business again!!! (worship)

I picked up 2 graded and 5 raw comics from Galen130. Buy with confidence!!! I told him no rush at all but he delivered safely and securely within a few days. Comics as described/posted.

Also, he has been very helpful in sharing his experiences and giving great advice in selling here in the marketplace. I plan on trying out the marketplace for selling my graded comics in about a month since ebay changed the way they do business. Thank you Galen130! Will definitely buy again no hesitation! (thumbsu

39 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

I picked up 2 graded and 5 raw comics from Galen130. Buy with confidence!!! I told him no rush at all but he delivered safely and securely within a few days. Comics as described/posted.

Also, he has been very helpful in sharing his experiences and giving great advice in selling here in the marketplace. I plan on trying out the marketplace for selling my graded comics in about a month since ebay changed the way they do business. Thank you Galen130! Will definitely buy again no hesitation! (thumbsu

Thanks again, Aaron.  It was my pleasure.  Thank you for a timely payment.  That is always appreciated. (thumbsu

48 minutes ago, redknight99 said:

Faster than the flash in shipping and even wrote a handwritten thank you card.  Now that's what I call appreciation, Thanks You and highly recommended!

My pleasure. (worship)  Thanks so much for your business!!!

3 hours ago, Noah Koessel said:

Bought a few books and they were shipped incredibly well! Very well protected and well priced. Thanks for the deal! 

My pleasure!!!  I'm glad you're pleased and thanks a lot for the positive feedback.(worship)

Edited by Galen130

1 hour ago, Inaflash said:

Derek replied to a WTB thread I started and had a beautiful book out to me within a couple days. Great communication and a pleasure to deal with. 

Ken 

Much appreciated!!!  I'm glad you like the book. (thumbsu

10 minutes ago, Mirkinator said:

Oooh, such a nice book and prompt next day shipping!  Thanks for making it easy Galen! :D

My absolute pleasure!!  Enjoy it!! (worship)

Galen130 is a top notch seller as always, as well as fun to interact with. Received another shipment today which was lighting fast, packed extremely well, and the books were even better than described. The gold MK1 is way awesome and he obviously took great care of it.

Thanks again! Until next time...(thumbsu

4 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Galen130 is a top notch seller as always, as well as fun to interact with. Received another shipment today which was lighting fast, packed extremely well, and the books were even better than described. The gold MK1 is way awesome and he obviously took great care of it.

Thanks again! Until next time...(thumbsu

Again, many thanks my friend.  I'm pleased you like them.  Always a pleasure!! (thumbsu

Edited by Galen130

23 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Nicely packaged and quickly shipped books in response to a WTB post. Very happy.

Many thanks!!  I'm pleased you're happy with the comics.:banana: