• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yeah cause Kirby LOVED to sign right on covers....
2 2

97 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

They aren't even trying now...

No way Kirby signed right over the top of his own art...

Screenshot_20200701-204917.thumb.png.be9bbbba94ac657baff05d6e26f16f50.png

*Sigh* ebayers....

Drawn/copied from "Kirby's" Dynamic Forces "signatures". There are a whole bunch of Stan Lee forged comic cover posters too floating all over ebay like turds that won't flush, circling the water of a feces friendly commode. Same handwriting. The Lees are the ones that also are signed 3 times larger than the biggest signautres Lee ever penned, just like with the Kirby forgery here. The Lees typically look like the "Lee" part of the signature is trying to separate itself from the "Stan; to make an escape   

29 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Drawn/copied from "Kirby's" Dynamic Forces "signatures". There are a whole bunch of Stan Lee forged comic cover posters too floating all over ebay like turds that won't flush, circling the water of a feces friendly commode. Same handwriting. The Lees are the ones that also are signed 3 times larger than the biggest signautres Lee ever penned, just like with the Kirby forgery here. The Lees typically look like the "Lee" part of the signature is trying to separate itself from the "Stan; to make an escape   

"1992" Jack couldnt even hold a pen in 1992.  FAIL

40 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Good point on the size... Kirby never signed that large either!

14 minutes ago, shadroch said:

Why does Kirby get a pass for pawning off expensive " autographs" to his fans? I'm amazed people call one guy a crook for faking an autograph while Kirby pushed hundreds of fakes.

Kirby faked his own signature? I hadn't heard that!

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

They don't have to try. It's Ebay. What do they want for this garbage? $25, like the Stan Lee forgeries? Or are they looking for $30? 

its already bid up to $310 by numbskulls.  

1 hour ago, kav said:
1 hour ago, jcjames said:

Kirby faked his own signature? I hadn't heard that!

He had roz sign em.

I realize this will sound misogynistic, but the first thing I thought when I saw the giant fake Kirby signature in this topic was, "that wasn't even signed by a man, much less by Jack Kirby!"

14 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Jack Kwby - there's more than a "u" there. (thumbsu

I'm seeing "Jack Kirrby"

2 hours ago, miraclemet said:

Good point on the size... Kirby never signed that large either!

Not saying those are legit but I do have a CGC SS Stan that's pretty huge in size. Sorry for bad photo, btw. It's the only one of it on my phone at the moment. 

20200412_084246.jpg

Edited by Rhymenoceros

7 minutes ago, Rhymenoceros said:

Not saying those are legit but I do have a CGC SS Stan that's pretty huge in size. Sorry for bad photo, btw. It's the only one of it on my phone at the moment. 

20200412_084246.jpg

keep in mind that is an 11 by 17 poster so that sig is abt 7" long!!
NOPE

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:
2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

It's not a fake. That sig on the FF 23 clearly says "Jack Kuby." :roflmao:

Well I certainly can't argue with that bulletproof authentication! (worship)

Rare Jack Ruby sig maybe?