• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romita Sr Signing Through Desert Wind Comics

4 posts in this topic

Hey, 

I am wondering if CGC has received any of the books from the Romita Sr/Jr signing through Desert Wind Comics. I understand Covid slowed everything but I have only been charged from Desert Wind and havent heard or seen any changes? Just curious.

Thanks - Rich

• Administrator

Good morning,

You would need to contact our customer service department with your invoice number before we could verify if your order was here in the office.  We receive hundreds of submissions from Desert Wind so we would have no way to know which ones are yours without the invoice number.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.  Thank you!

3 hours ago, Richard McMann said:

Morning Jennifer, 

Thank you for giving me that number. CGC still doesnt has my books. Desert Wind doesn't have a good number to call so was just curious. Thank you. 

https://desertwindcomics.com/contact/

In my experience, Desert Wind is a little slow with responses.  I've emailed and called and it's just a matter of patience and persistence.