• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is Batman's 2nd greatest villain?
3 3

82 posts in this topic

Ra’s is definitely near the top and probably number 2 though I really like Bane. I was about 10 when he debuted and he has always been stuck in my head. Brains and brawn. 

Just going by the (Bale) movies...Ra's or Bane, both exuded awesome villainy in they're own way

57 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Amazing question. I wonder this a lot but judging all of the stories out there, I would say his 2nd best is Two Face. I think it's a perfect fit ;)

I'd put Two Face as #3.

My top 5 list would be:

1. Joker

2. Ras al Ghul

3. Two Face

4. Riddler

5. Catwoman

Penguin never really appealed to me because the idea of a fat supervillain who can't really fight (unlike Kingpin) doesnt seem too realistic or evil enough. Bane dropped off my top 10 list because Bane's voice in the Dark Knight Rises was too corny to me. 

5 minutes ago, johnnycoolxx said:

I'd put Two Face as #3.

My top 5 list would be:

1. Joker

2. Ras al Ghul

3. Two Face

4. Riddler

5. Catwoman

Penguin never really appealed to me because the idea of a fat supervillain who can't really fight (unlike Kingpin) doesnt seem too realistic or evil enough. Bane dropped off my top 10 list because Bane's voice in the Dark Knight Rises was too corny to me. 

I could barely understand him most of the time.  
Mumbles | Dick Tracy Wiki | Fandom

1 hour ago, johnnycoolxx said:

Bane's voice in the Dark Knight Rises was too corny to me. 

Only part of the movie I enjoy. Thought movie was boring, slow paced, huge let down from dark knight. Good to see once and I was good. I do love doing my bane voice though for anyone who will listen. 

For me, 

1 - Ra’s Al Ghul

2 - Joker

Although nowhere near the top, Kite Man has been gaining ground in recent years. All it took was a good writer to unlock his potential. 

Edited by Ken Aldred