• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is Batman's 2nd greatest villain?
3 3

82 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, kav said:

Batman's 2nd greatest villain
image.jpeg.6f59245c0f19d1ef7bc00b2a09010944.jpeg

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Himself 

Yes, especially when it comes to fighting off his inner demons when it comes to fighting off his constant and ongoing salacious thoughts about his young ward.  :devil:  :blush:

21 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

1.)  Polka Dot Man
2.)  Steve

Detective Comics #300.jpg

Detective Comics #278.jpg

It’s a pity that Tom King won’t be writing more Batman, as he could’ve done so much with Steve.  Maybe eventually teaming him up with Kite Man.

Edited by Ken Aldred

23 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

1.)  Polka Dot Man
2.)  Steve

Detective Comics #300.jpg

Little Dot would smoke this chump.

I would go with Ra's as well but for someone who has not been mentioned I always thought the Ventriloquist was really creepy and cold have been made into a great movie.  It combined the gangster part of Batman stories that I always seemed to like and the sort of a shock/horror slant with the dummy.  If done poorly it can also be one of the worst most eye rolling of villains.  I also thought about Wrath from Batman Special in the 80's.  I really thought that was such a cool story and I don't think that anyone ever used that villain again.

14 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

is that the first appearance of "Steve" ???

I didn’t want to draw attention to that just in case anything was rumoured online about the possibility of him being in a Batman film, and speculation ensued.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 7/3/2020 at 2:10 PM, ender said:

I always thought the Ventriloquist was really creepy and cold have been made into a great movie.  It combined the gangster part of Batman stories that I always seemed to like and the sort of a shock/horror slant with the dummy

Good choice. A classic, disturbing, psychological suspense / horror trope.

Same applies to Scarecrow.

Edited by Ken Aldred

57 minutes ago, ender said:

I would go with Ra's as well but for someone who has not been mentioned I always thought the Ventriloquist was really creepy and cold have been made into a great movie.  It combined the gangster part of Batman stories that I always seemed to like and the sort of a shock/horror slant with the dummy.  If done poorly it can also be one of the worst most eye rolling of villains.  I also thought about Wrath from Batman Special in the 80's.  I really thought that was such a cool story and I don't think that anyone ever used that villain again.

The Ventriloquist Batman: TAS episodes were excellent. He had just the right balance of menace and innocence.