• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] *TAKE 25% OFF REMAINING BOOKS! * Annual Summer $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 Sale (Bronze)! Cleaning Out the "Misc Comics" Box! *CLOSING TONIGHT 10 PM*
1 1

83 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

Over in the Copper/Modern forum I've gotten a jump on the Copper/Modern portion of this sale already... mostly because the books this year lean much more heavily towards those books.

Here's a link to that thread:

Annual Summer $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 Sale (Copper/Modern Books)!

As I try to do every year at the end of June, I pull out the Misc Books long box that has been accumulating books all year from leftover pieces from lots, and deals, and various parts of my collection that I've sold etc... everything I'm not sure what to do with just ends up in that box.  LOL

So at the end of the (fiscal) year I like to just do a blow out sale and make room for more stuff!  Most everything here will be $1 or $2... single issues, lots, maybe some hardcovers (I forget).. but nothing will go over $5. There will be freebies scattered in here too, of course.

As noted above, there is also a (much larger) portion of this sale going on in the Copper/Modern forum.  Feel free to combine books from both books into one purchase.

Here are the basics:

Payment: Paypal only please

Offers: I mean, as mentioned everything will be dirt cheap, but if you need to make an offer, feel free via PM.  Still :takeit:in the thread always rules the day.

Shipping: Domestic or international, I ship via whatever method you wish, and charge you my cost.

Returns: If you have any issues in the first week after you get these, please let me know and I'll make it right.

Freebies:  Freebies are available to anyone who has made a purchase in either thread... HOWEVER in the first 24 hours a freebie is posted, it is only available to someone who has not yet claimed a freebie.  After that, anyone who has made a purchase can claim it, whether they've previously claimed freebies or not.

One note of apology - this thread will not be in an particular order... there may be bursts of a particular book, but basically I'm going to be grabbing books, taking pics and posting them. 

Thanks, and hope everyone is well!
Frank

B25236C4-28E8-4DB8-BF20-BF721BD6E15B.thumb.jpeg.8800bba7ba2d1df3648bb655882127f5.jpeg

Edited by fmaz