• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Fantastic Four 15

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Thanks for your input and for reminding me that 6.0 is not low grade wink.gif

In fact, the low to mid grade was because I tought some of you would grade this one below 5.0...just being a bit paranoid after looking at some of the grading that were done on this board...some of you are very strict grader but that's the name of the game!

For some of you that haven't grade my other books please give it a try ! (especially for the ST 106, TOS 65 and X-Men 15)

Hi guys!

Thanks for your input and for reminding me that 6.0 is not low grade wink.gif

In fact, the low to mid grade was because I tought some of you would grade this one below 5.0...just being a bit paranoid after looking at some of the grading that were done on this board...some of you are very strict grader but that's the name of the game!

For some of you that haven't grade my other books please give it a try ! (especially for the ST 106, TOS 65 and X-Men 15)

Hi I like this as a 6.5 (F+) myself because of the spine stress and the corner wear. One possible suggestion I would make is to not say "low to mid-grade" or "6.0" in your initial post because it then influences anyone who may try to grade your book. You certainly can say later what your initial grade was. And when you get it returned from CGC. (hint hint)

Also, don't worry about posting non-high grade books because most of us are weaker at lower grade books and we love the challenge. Don't we?

Dan