• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Free Prints For You - Artgerm CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

During quarantine I learned a little bit about art prints and how to do them, it's become my new hobby. I've printed these prints at home and have been giving them away to family and loved ones as gifts, as well as decorating my own walls (saves a little bit of money especially when I can't afford the real expensive thing).

Note: I do not own or claim the art. These prints I print are for my home enjoyment. they are offered here on the boards for your home enjoyment as well. All I ask is that you do not resale, if you do decide to sell them, then you take responsibility for any claims from the original artist and their respective representatives (If you are caught selling these as these are UNAUTHORIZED, pretty much don't send any trouble my way as I love and enjoy my home printing and would not want that impeded in any way).

OK, first come first serve - one print per boardie - you pay for your own shipping (Priority Mail).

They will ship rolled.

Edited by Dimebag_D

2 hours ago, Dimebag_D said:

FREE Wonder Woman Descend - 13x19inch on premium metallic paper (the vibrance is cray that the pic doesn't do this print justice) FREE

wonderwoman_cgc_001.jpg

Very Cool!! :takeit:

3 hours ago, Dimebag_D said:

Sorry Big.mike, GEEzusWalks claimed it by PM, i just forgot to update the post.

He's on the Probation List you know....