• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! FURTHER PRICE REDUCTIONS ON FINAL 3 BOOKS! Silver Age Spiderman Goodness - ALL RAW...ASM 101 (1st MORBIUS!) + ASM 71 & ASM 93! CLOSED!!!
1 1

29 posts in this topic

THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED!  See my new thread to be posted in the coming days...

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Sensei Ryan's humble Silver Age Amazing Spiderman sales thread!

Rules  :rulez:

1. No HOS members, members on probation (probies), or other baddies.

2. I accept PAYPAL only at this time. Payment must be received within 24 hours of purchase agreement (all items will be shipped out to you within 24 hours of receiving payment as well).

3. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Insured Mail with Tracking and is an additional $12 (with adjusted additional costs to allot for full insurance coverage and/or multiple purchases so yes, I combine shipping but I can't lose out on shipping costs so if you buy multiple or higher than $50 value books, PM me for a shipping quote or just trust me not to overcharge you because that's not what I do) for CONUS buyers only (either with outright purchase or with best offer). Sorry but no international sales at this time (unless we've done business before). 

4. Conditional  :takeit: trumps any and all negotiations via PM. Once I have confirmed a purchase via PM the item(s)/lot will be considered sold and off the market.  Best offers are always considered!!!

5. If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I do not have a kudos thread on here but I do have 2 eBay accounts (1 with 2,250+ positive feedback with no negatives and another with 380+ positive feedback with no negatives). Please PM me if you need these usernames or would like any references. Typically I'm only a buyer on the boards but I'm selling a couple of extra books, hence, this sales thread.

6. No returns on these items (please PM me with any questions before purchase).  Please note that I am not a professional grader but I do feel after 20+ years of selling experience in the field of comics that I know a decent amount of what I'm talking about.  Plus there are multiple pics of the books being sold.  If you want to see any other pictures of the books please feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to do so!

Here we go…

Prices of books are as follows:

Amazing Spiderman #48 FN- 5.5 (FINE MINUS) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #49 VG+ 4.5 (VERY GOOD PLUS) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #62 VF- 7.5 (VERY FINE MINUS)  SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #63 FN 6.0 (FINE) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #66 FN 6.0 (FINE)  SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #71 FN/VF 7.0 (FINE/VERY FINE) - $60 NOW $50! NOW $45! NOW $40!

Amazing Spiderman #74 FN- 5.5 (FINE MINUS) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #75 VG 4.0 (VERY GOOD) Tape on staples on outside cover & centerfold (see pics) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #78 G/VG 3.0 (GOOD/VERY GOOD) Heavy water or liquid staining throughout book (see pics) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #79 FN- 5.5 (FINE MINUS) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #88 G 2.0 (GOOD) Cover completely detached, slight rust on staples, first wrap detached at bottom (see pics) SOLD!

Amazing Spiderman #93 VF- (VERY FINE MINUS) - $60 NOW $50! NOW $45! NOW $40!

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 (VERY GOOD PLUS) - 1st Appearance of Morbius: The Living Vampire! - $400 NOW $350! NOW $325! NOW $300!

Pictures of books are below!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Ryan

Edited by Sensei Ryan
Prices reduced as of NOON-12PM EST 7/10/2020!

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 (VERY GOOD PLUS) - 1st Appearance of Morbius: The Living Vampire! - $400 NOW $350! NOW $325! NOW $300! :whatthe: 

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 1.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 2.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 3.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 4.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 5.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 6.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 7.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 8.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 9.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #101 VG+ 4.5 10.jpg

Edited by Sensei Ryan
Prices reduced as of NOON-12PM EST 7/10/2020!