• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Leftovers from June's Virtual Comic Convention, and stuff I didn't get around to posting there.  It's Marvel comics!  Mostly silver age, mostly lower grade.

Payment: PayPal or Money Order, within 7 days of purchase.

Shipping: U.S. shipping is simple -- $4.00 for any number of comics!  Sorry, no international sales this time around. 

Other: No sales to anyone in the Hall of Shame or on the Probation list.

Returns:  Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date, and your payment will be refunded immediately, assuming book is in the same condition. 

Okay, check 'em out! Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by ivrimark

Amazing Spider-Man 56

Condition 5.0.  Very light sub crease; ink smudge near Spidey's right foot was factory-installed (I see it on other copies)

Price $30 -- SOLD!

Edited by ivrimark

Amazing Spider-Man 93

Condition 5.5.  Light spine wear; strange “baby blue” coloring on Spidey’s costume.  Oh, wait, they did that on purpose.

Price $17 -- SOLD!

Edited by ivrimark

Avengers 28

Condition 3.0. 2-inch top spine split; piece out mid-back cover; and what doofus made that tape pull all across the logo?  Oh, wait, I remember.

Price $21

986703458_av28a.thumb.jpeg.0b771a2e41d2ba2e44d017a8618a02fb.jpeg1022856719_av28b.thumb.jpeg.9baebdc4c5cc4ebd7b8a02d054df28e1.jpeg

Edited by ivrimark

Avengers 48

Condition 3.0.  An accumulation of barely visible flaws: tape pull over issue no.; some diagonal parallel scratches in that area; a sharp slice from “Comics Group” to “V” in logo, which goes through cover but not first page; and small similar cuts over Black Knight’s face which do not go entirely through cover, and are barely color breaking; finally, store stamp right of horse’s head.  I’m happy to send extra photos to detail these if you wish, given the value of this key issue.

Price $42 -- SOLD!

Edited by ivrimark