• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

15 posts in this topic

I have three stunning Star Trek annuals from the early 70's for sale, they are in immaculate condition. I think they reprint stories from the Gold Key series, but not 100% sure on that.

Also listing some other stuff too.

Usual board rules apply, :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all, even agreed PM deals, so post :takeit: to avoid any arguments or disappointment.  Please feel free to ask any questions and for more pictures if needed. Paypal only please, books shipped via UK postal service, unless otherwise requested. Shipping will be $10 for first book and $5 for each book thereafter (annuals only).

First up is Star trek annual from 1971 $25 . SOLD

DSC01377.JPG

Edited by batmiesta

6 hours ago, batmiesta said:

I have three stunning Star Trek annuals from the early 70's for sale, they are in immaculate condition. I think they reprint stories from the Gold Key series, but not 100% sure on that.

Also listing some other stuff too.

Usual board rules apply, :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all, even agreed PM deals, so post :takeit: to avoid any arguments or disappointment.  Please feel free to ask any questions and for more pictures if needed. Paypal only please, books shipped via UK postal service, unless otherwise requested. Shipping will be $10 for first book and $5 for each book thereafter.

First up is Star trek annual from 1971 $25 .

DSC01377.JPG

That image of Kirk looks like it was swiped from Robert Vaughn from The Man from Uncle!

Edited by Phicks
Missing word