• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to contact Bob Wiacek

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I've attempted to reach Bob Wiacek though Facebook and email but have had no luck. I don't know if he uses a rep. I just needed to have him look at a page of art to confirm if he worked on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

21 minutes ago, Brian Peck said:

Its been almost two months since I have heard from Bob.

I just checked and I first reached out to him May 21st. Seeing you've waited longer, then it's looking to be more to it than just my email possibly ending up in a spam folder.

I just checked his FB and someone posted they are worried as they haven't heard from him in weeks. Hope he's ok. :wishluck:

Edited by comicwiz

2 hours ago, comicwiz said:

I just checked and I first reached out to him May 21st. Seeing you've waited longer, then it's looking to be more to it than just my email possibly ending up in a spam folder.

I just checked his FB and someone posted they are worried as they haven't heard from him in weeks. Hope he's ok. :wishluck:

I have been corresponding with Bob thru his FB.