• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

Just now, tofer118 said:

If you have about her one of these my 3 year old grandaughter would love it

I do, there were 3 of them, so you get #3. I'll put it aside for you until I post a few more things and you pick something else out, so she has 2. I have a different Mickey pattern I should be posting by Sunday.

Thanks, the community has been wonderful, some people gave me money for more material (I probably have enough now) and a few people have donated to my local food pantry for kids. All unsolicited, we just have good people here.

So I was working on sending some of the ones from the weekend out. I'm adding a few now and more each of the next few days, a few at a time.

These are still available.  Minecraft is no longer available.

Regarding sizes, in case I failed to mention it. I cut the fabric at 6.5 for small (width) and 7.5 for Medium, so the  average width is 5.75 for small when finished.20200709_145324.thumb.jpg.5c364d9aa357b481172e158e78e59714.jpg    

Edited by skypinkblu

Frozen, I have 2 small and 2 medium and that's the last of this material. ! small Blue Frozen to Old_Man_Adam, the other one is also taken (by a friend) , so the 2 mediums are left.

20200709_152412.thumb.jpg.c45abdf65b1e8eb350170bd24292746e.jpg

20200709_152341.thumb.jpg.623929f149f09d5460649ebacdc38752.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

4 minutes ago, Drummy said:

Hi Sharon!  If there's a medium Peppa Pig in the offering, I would take it!  Thanks so much -- but don't worry if that's not on the table right now.

Dan

Hi Dan, I only have that one cut in small, but I will cut one in medium and it will be "on the table" in a few days. Maybe by that time you will find a few others, I'm going to send 3 per child...because children are not robots;)