• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Xatari said:

I have two daughters 8 and 4. I’d be interested in any Disney princess, Shuri, or Kamala. :)

Looks like someone snagged Ariel. Could I claim Cinderella and Harry Potter?

So cool of you to do that!

He took the moon and stars so Ariel, is available, I have one small one and one medium, would you like both so they match? 

13 minutes ago, newshane said:

If this is a small (for 3 year-old girl) :takeit:

Actually that was a medium, but have 2 small Ariels, so I'll switch to that one. Plus I have a medium Ariel. so @ Xatari is covered as well with one of each

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

I'll post the small sizes first.

Harry Potter  Quidditch Small

20200705_150124.thumb.jpg.e992ed8b44ce05d0e0bcb723cd404c35.jpg

Is this available?  I couldn't tell for sure but if so my first daughter would love to have it!  Let me know - thank you for doing this, either way!  :takeit: if so!

Edited by Sensei Ryan

2 minutes ago, Sensei Ryan said:

Is this available?  I couldn't tell for sure but if so my first daughter would love to have it!  Let me know - thank you for doing this, either way!  :takeit: if so!

Those are both available.

they are all yours...and you are welcome. I wanted to do something besides stare at a tv;) 

So still available isMoon and Stars,  Cinderella, Looney Tunes, the two Black Panther masks, Minecraft and the 2nd Harry Potter with the dragon. That print is very colorful, I took an awful picture.

Edited by skypinkblu

7 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

So still available isMoon and Stars,  Cinderella, Looney Tunes, the two Black Panther masks, Minecraft and the 2nd Harry Potter with the dragon. That print is very colorful, I took an awful picture.

I have 6 and 9 year olds. They both love Harry Potter and minecraft. Could I have one of each? The generic masks they use always fall off. Thanks so much for doing this. Very cool of you!

1 minute ago, rjahn98 said:

I have 6 and 9 year olds. They both love Harry Potter and minecraft. Could I have one of each? The generic masks they use always fall off. Thanks so much for doing this. Very cool of you!

Yes, pm me their clothing sizes and I'll figure out what size to send. I have a lot of material cut, just didn't have time to sew it, So I can send the correct size.