• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

That's probably all I will have in children's sizes till next week. I've sent out over 100 to boarders children so far, so I expect it to slow down a bit, but I'll keep this thread open till school starts.

I am working on some adult sizes which will be in sale starting Sat, in Mixed. The sale will have about 30 or more different styles, the money will go to help fund these masks for kids from elementary school to H.S.

If you are a teacher and you think you can use some masks for kids in your school, let me know and I will send you some.

Any child's mask that is not taken here will go to Backpacks for Kids, a program run by the food pantry in upstate NY that gives food to children who need help, they fill their backpacks on Fridays, so the children have food for the weekend (and other kids don't know they are getting help)  and an elementary school in the Bronx, a HS in upstate NY and possibly a JHS.

Edited by skypinkblu

Hi Sharon,  Thanks for doing this.  If available i would take the Cap America, the dinosaurs and the “Love”.  Please advise on shipping to Canada.  Take care and be safe.  Vern

1 hour ago, podboy66 said:

Hi Sharon,  Thanks for doing this.  If available i would take the Cap America, the dinosaurs and the “Love”.  Please advise on shipping to Canada.  Take care and be safe.  Vern

You have those, Vern, but I'll have more in a day or so and you can have 3 each.  I'm guessing there are 2 kids, since there are 2 different sizes?

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

You have those, Vern, but I'll have more in a day or so and you can have 3 each.  I'm guessing there are 2 kids, since there are 2 different sizes?

Hi Sharon, three kids 10, 8 and 6.  Many thanks!  Vern

4 minutes ago, podboy66 said:

Hi Sharon, three kids 10, 8 and 6.  Many thanks!  Vern

Then these are yours, but wait till next week, postage will be the same. Right now I have adult sizes cut for my sale tomorrow, but I'll have more kids stuff starting Monday or Tuesday, I have  have been doing a lot of searching...and I think I need to make more "preteen girls" stuff. My daughter would have rolled her eyes at comic book stuff;) 

7 hours ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Hi Sharon,

Just saw this post.  I have a 3 yo girl and a 1 yo boy.  You are right it’s hard to find toddler masks.  Can I have some masks for them? And let me at least pay for the postage please? 

@Bluemedgroup

Of course, just scroll up and you will see what is still available. Size small would work. You may have 3 each.

I'm not sure that 1 year olds are supposed to wear them, but that's up to you.  I'll post more later today. You don't need to, but  are welcome to pay postage if you'd like or you could purchase a mask from my adult size mask thread in mixed. (I gave up saying no;) people have been very nice.

Edited by skypinkblu

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

@Bluemedgroup

Of course, just scroll up and you will see what is still available. Size small would work. You may have 3 each.

I'm not sure that 1 year olds are supposed to wear them, but that's up to you.  I'll post more later today. You don't need to, but  are welcome to pay postage if you'd like or you could purchase a mask from my adult size mask thread in mixed. (I gave up saying no;) people have been very nice.

I will take 

Minions Britain small

Trucks small

Peppa pig small

Blue Purple Frozen small

Olaf small

Mickey Sorcerer small

Thank you so much.  Let me know how much shipping is and your paypal address please!