• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Bluemedgroup said:

I will take 

Minions Britain small

Trucks small

Peppa pig small

Blue Purple Frozen small

Olaf small

Mickey Sorcerer small

Thank you so much.  Let me know how much shipping is and your paypal address please! 

I answered your PM 

So it's not so confusing, here is what is left from before.

In Medium (left side)

Spidey Red and black

Looney Tunes (white)

Wakanda

Spidey (Cartoon)

End Game

Medium Right Side

Inner Princess (2)

Baby Yoda (the Child)

Frozen (blue and pink)

Frozen Blue and Purple

Ariel   Smithdura

1637912704_2020-07-3014_44_14.thumb.jpg.bd6afaa746315e69a593c52a19aaa61b.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

Thanks, guys...it's a two way street, it is such a bizarre blip in time and it makes me feel better to help out, plus  I love seeing the pictures:) Just keep your fingers crossed that my daughter doesn't have me committed before everyone gets masks;) She says I'm developing a fabric addiction. I told her it takes up less room than comics;)

These are new

I just ran out of red thread, so that's it for these colors for now. The Supergirl one has the image below the groups, it's the only one for now. I'll describe the others if you need images, let me know.

Group 1

Front to back, all Smalls

Harry Potter Emblems (last piece)

Star Wars R2D2  Podboy66

Kawaii (Cute) Avengers

Pink Princesses (Rapunzel, Mulan and some of Ariel)

Cats (this has a little glitter)

Red Minnie Mouse (2)  1 (1 to Robot Man)

33845030_2020-07-3019_38_28.thumb.jpg.5db77a1c78e64a6e7cf9dce60e20a140.jpg

Group 2

Baby Yoda (it's a mint green background) (Medium)

Teen Titans on pink background, 1 small, 1 Medium  Med to Smithdura

Jack Killington with pumpkins, gray background, 1 small, 1 Medium.

Supergirl/Wonder Woman and Batgirl, probably the last one Podboy66

1644447434_2020-07-3019_38_32.thumb.jpg.6874412f1a4c491e791481edd59c72d7.jpg

1035648271_2020-07-3008_28_50.thumb.jpg.84a68bd9d8d0e498c12a8e304ce3e1d3.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

Forgot this one, it's small and the last one ...and I took the hanging thread off, lol  

1036711219_2020-07-3019_50_41.thumb.jpg.bcb9954468386c218bed5065c9cbe6cb.jpg

P.S.

@gino2paulus2 there is one in your pile, I was waiting till I finished it to send you your surprises...package going out tomorrow. Be well.

Edited by skypinkblu

Sharon, I've long appreciated your generosity and contributions to the boards as a lurker in threads... I've been watching this one too but figured I might as well pipe in on behalf of my 9-year-old daughter, who would definitely love some of these. Do you still have the Teen Titans on pink background and the Ariel (purple/pink print on white background) in medium available?  If yes I would certainly appreciate claiming those. 

Edited by smithdatura

4 minutes ago, smithdatura said:

Sharon, I've long appreciated your generosity and contributions to the boards as a lurker in threads... I've been watching this one too but figured I might as well pipe in on behalf of my 9-year-old daughter, who would definitely love some of these. Do you still have the Teen Titans on pink background and the Ariel (purple/pink print on white background) in medium available?  If yes I would certainly appreciate claiming those. 

Absolutely...and I will have more by Sunday, so she can pick a third one. I hope people are not afraid to ask for these, the idea is for kids to have something a little more comfortable and fun. I'm happy to share them.

Putting them in a pile with your name on them.

19 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

These are new

I just ran out of red thread, so that's it for these colors for now. The Supergirl one has the image below the groups, it's the only one for now. I'll describe the others if you need images, let me know.

Group 1

Front to back, all Smalls

Harry Potter Emblems (last piece)

Star Wars R2D2  Podboy66

Kawaii (Cute) Avengers

Pink Princesses (Rapunzel, Mulan and some of Ariel)

Cats (this has a little glitter)

Red Minnie Mouse (2)

33845030_2020-07-3019_38_28.thumb.jpg.5db77a1c78e64a6e7cf9dce60e20a140.jpg

Group 2

Baby Yoda (it's a mint green background) (Medium)

Teen Titans on pink background, 1 small, 1 Medium  Med to Smithdura

Jack Killington with pumpkins, gray background, 1 small, 1 Medium.

Supergirl/Wonder Woman and Batgirl, probably the last one Podboy66

1644447434_2020-07-3019_38_32.thumb.jpg.6874412f1a4c491e791481edd59c72d7.jpg

1035648271_2020-07-3008_28_50.thumb.jpg.84a68bd9d8d0e498c12a8e304ce3e1d3.jpg

Hey Sharon

Can you please put aside a small Minnie Mouse and a small pink Princess aside? I have the other two set aside for the girls until I see them this weekend. I’ll wait and see if you have any different ones this weekend.  I love the Cap and Spidey masks. Very well made and comfortable! Thanks so much!

19 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Forgot this one, it's small and the last one ...and I took the hanging thread off, lol  

1036711219_2020-07-3019_50_41.thumb.jpg.bcb9954468386c218bed5065c9cbe6cb.jpg

P.S.

@gino2paulus2 there is one in your pile, I was waiting till I finished it to send you your surprises...package going out tomorrow. Be well.

Oooooooh Sharon thank you so much I LOVE IT!!!! A little Update my wife and my baby did end up contracting it from me despite our home quarantine efforts but everyone is hanging in there my little guy seems to be recovering well we had a scare there one night but he is good. My day 14 of quarantine is tomorrow I am still having a little chest congestion but they said that could last for several weeks. My wife and I both lost our sense of taste and smell which has also not returned yet but given the myriad of symptoms that one can get this seems like small potatoes in the grand scheme. Thanks again for everything you are doing to help prevent the spread of this we appreciate you!! :foryou:

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Hey Sharon

Can you please put aside a small Minnie Mouse and a small pink Princess aside? I have the other two set aside for the girls until I see them this weekend. I’ll wait and see if you have any different ones this weekend.  I love the Cap and Spidey masks. Very well made and comfortable! Thanks so much!

Hi Bob, glad you like the adult masks:) I will put those two aside, however, I'm not sure I'm going to have too much princess stuff this weekend, I had a request for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and that's my next project;)  I'll see how much time I have. I will be doing kids stuff all next week as well.

1 hour ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Oooooooh Sharon thank you so much I LOVE IT!!!! A little Update my wife and my baby did end up contracting it from me despite our home quarantine efforts but everyone is hanging in there my little guy seems to be recovering well we had a scare there one night but he is good. My day 14 of quarantine is tomorrow I am still having a little chest congestion but they said that could last for several weeks. My wife and I both lost our sense of taste and smell which has also not returned yet but given the myriad of symptoms that one can get this seems like small potatoes in the grand scheme. Thanks again for everything you are doing to help prevent the spread of this we appreciate you!! :foryou:

Hi Gino, sorry to hear about the baby, but it's good news that you guys seem to be getting better. I appreciate both of you, first responders are so important, thank YOU! :foryou:

Hi Sharon, please add Kawii Avengers, baby yoga, Spidey cartoon and spidey black white to my pile.  Thanks you so much for for being so generous with your time and effort.  Vern

31 minutes ago, podboy66 said:

Hi Sharon, please add Kawii Avengers, baby yoga, Spidey cartoon and spidey black white to my pile.  Thanks you so much for for being so generous with your time and effort.  Vern

Hi Vern, you are most welcome@podboy66, I think I have those all figured out except maybe Spidey "black white" did you mean the black and red one?

3 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Damn Gino Really? I think we talked about this when it started. Glad to hear you are all doing better. I have NO doubt if I got it I would be a gonner. No one can stress enough the brave things folks like you and my sister in law (covid nurse) are doing for us. I know you are a humble guy but thanks so much and I hope you all recover fully. This is NO joke.

Do what they say people so somebody like Gino can go home to his beautiful wife and family and not wonder if he is passing it on.