• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

Batman Logo, this is size medium, but the elastic is extra long and it's not adjustable. Just size it and sew the elastic together, works well for sizing, leave the loop.  So it would definitely fit a teenager. That thread is now gone, but I'm not changing the picture;)

20200707_190041.thumb.jpg.975452ba8caf0fc4740d8ddc0cc7e46f.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

That's it for tonight.I'll post pictures of the material.

I think I will just add to the thread whenever I have 4 or 5 more. There are a lot of different characters and comics, at least 30 different ones. I will try to mix them up.

You may have a small Mickey for sure for now, but I'm currently out of Ariels, there will be more princesses posted as soon as I can get to them, I'm still working on blue thread;)  Probably by Sat, if not, early next week:)

I will put Mickey aside for now.

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

20200707_095217.thumb.jpg.93b36c7d0dc6594f577ab8efbd818993.jpgMickey Mouse with Minnie.

There are 3 2 of these, all size small, I'm just taking a picture of one, they are pretty much the same. I'll have to add the picture of the material later.

Material before it was finished.

1 Mickey Minnie to Jonathan 7820200707_190236.thumb.jpg.a39170b4ee52b7d1e27fb6d6f29b5f55.jpg

If you have another one of these my 3 year old grandaughter would love it

Edited by tofer118

1 hour ago, Frisco Larson said:

YOU are a peach young lady!  :x   This is SO kind of you!!! 

It's becoming a group project, Jim...which makes it really nice. A few people have helped out. You can't even see the top of my dining room table;)