• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE Masks for kids Size Large Added (for ages 19 and under.)Avengers, Spidey, Harry Potter, Adventures of Zelda and more
3 3

275 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

I'll take a small for my daughter! (She is almost 4 and loves Cap....princesses just aren't for her, lol).

They were not for me either, I wanted to be Green Lantern...he had jewelry and he could fly!  It's on your list! 

Thread closes for new orders at 11.59 pm tonight, will reopen next Sat, when I open it;)

For everyone who has orders pending, you can have up to 3 per child. If you have picked 2 each and that's what you are happy with, just let me know. If you are looking for 3, please make your final choices...and thank you!

7 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Inner princess and trolls both in small please Sharon - I think I’ll swap the frozen small I got earlier for a paw patrol to have some diversity if that’s okay 

many thanks again !

That's fine , that small Frozen was a hot item, lol. I think someone else had it on their want list!

On 7/10/2020 at 6:13 PM, skypinkblu said:

I know you had to order from Disney months in advance, Bob...that was why I gave up and bought a sewing machine. You had to order $75 to get free shipping. I thought it was a bit much for most kids.

You have one blue purple frozen and one Peppa pig, you can pick 2 more for each granddaughter. 

I will have more probably Sunday, maybe a few tomorrow, not sure.

Hope I’m not to late Sharon. Just saw this. So can I request one small each of Peppa Pig, Frozen, Hot Pink Princess, Elsa and if you are making any larger ones, I’d sure like a Capt America for myself...:x. My wife hates my biker bandanna. 

Again, incredibly nice of you to do this. My grandkids will LOVE these! (worship)

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Mini Avengers

I have 3 more small ones, 2 med.

20200711_123847.jpg

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Mini Avengers

I have 3 more small ones, 2 med.

20200711_123847.jpg

My granddaughter would love to have one of these in small for her second choice.  Two is enough for us and thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Hope I’m not to late Sharon. Just saw this. So can I request one small each of Peppa Pig, Frozen, Hot Pink Princess, Elsa and if you are making any larger ones, I’d sure like a Capt America for myself...:x. My wife hates my biker bandanna. 

Again, incredibly nice of you to do this. My grandkids will LOVE these! (worship)

The thread is not closed to people who already have posted, Bob, just new people. I have too many to finish without staying up all night, so I'm just taking a few catch up days.

I'm noting the kids stuff. As for adults, I have to finish the kids ones first. I did want to have an adult thread next weekend, but I doubt I'll get that far.