• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] RECAP POSTED ON PAGE 1; 25% OFF EVERYTHING; srezvan's Mixed Items: Trading Cards, Media and Games, Books, and Other Stuff

120 posts in this topic

Trading Card Special Card Lots

I'm getting ready to post 26 groups of trading card inserts/holograms/chase/promos, in sizes ranging from 1 card to 7 cards. I HATE selling cards individually. I'm not running a store and I don't have the patience for it. Maybe that's why I've had these sitting around for so long. These are from bulk purchases, so the conditions vary. Some have very obvious damage, but generally these cards are not mint. They are priced pretty cheap, I think. I would really prefer to sell these as lots. If that doesn't work, I may go back in and open them up to individual sale, but there's no guarantee. I just don't think it's worth the time for a $1 here and $1 there and all the updating of lists involved. So, please buy them. Thanks.