• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mostly Marvel SUPERHERO, DISNEY, HARRY POTTER, MINECRAFT, MASKS.
1 1

19 posts in this topic

These masks are all handmade (by me). I was an arts and crafts teacher when I was in grad school. However, I have not done any sewing in a zillion years, so these are not going to be perfect, (figure 5.0) they might have a crooked seam or two and I've never loved ironing;) BUT

They are all 100 percent cotton, with a pocket for a filter, they have a plastic coated nose wire inside and they are long enough to cover your chin nicely.

The cost is $15 for the first mask (shipped in the US) and $10 for any additional ones. For each mask that is sold, I will donate a child's mask in the GSB thread. If I don't get enough takers on those, I'm going to donate them to the local elementary school and Y.

If you are out of the U.S. shipping would be the difference between what it would cost me to ship to you, above what it would cost in the U.S..

I'm pretty slow, so I will add some every few days. These have all been made and are available now.

I took pictures of the material, but I'm having a problem finding those, so I might add them later.

I sold some in the VCC and took that money and bought  a bunch of material, so I'll have some different ones.

Edited by skypinkblu

Thank you, John...and bless you, one shipping is wonderful:)  and you just donated 11 masks for kids.

I'll post more in a few days if someone else wants them. I'm just doing one color thread at a time, I have more.

@KCOComics

I have a kids thread in G/S/B and tomorrow night I will have more masks. Not sure I will have the same Avengers, but I have some blue material with Avengers and I will put it on my list.

It's going to be first come/first serve...but I will have more every few nights for the next month at the very least, so should be enough for everyone. I just bought more material, I need to pick it up and put it together.

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

@KCOComics

I have a kids thread in G/S/B and tomorrow night I will have more masks. Not sure I will have the same Avengers, but I have some blue material with Avengers and I will put it on my list.

It's going to be first come/first serve...but I will have more every few nights for the next month at the very least, so should be enough for everyone. I just bought more material, I need to pick it up and put it together.

Awesome! Thank you for the heads up!