• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 chesler digests f.s.

5 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  returns will be accepted, but these are very modest, and if you think there's any real chance you'd send it back, reconsider the "take.".  domestic s/h on me, and these are for u s of a only.  paypal accepted.

3 ubercool chesler digests here, first up is a yankee in grade.  let's say $50 for this'un.

6F90ECF1-1256-412D-992B-B780D9960B99.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

39 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  returns will be accepted, but these are very modest, and if you think there's any real chance you'd send it back, reconsider the "take.".  domestic s/h on me, and these are for u s of a only.  paypal accepted.

3 ubercool chesler digests here, first up is a yankee in grade.  let's say $50 for this'un.

6F90ECF1-1256-412D-992B-B780D9960B99.jpeg

Is this one an Ohio Copy Billy Boy? Not saying everything with a "C" and a penciled arrival date IS an Ohio, but that IS the common code on Ohio's. Really nice paper is also something commonly found in that pedigree. Just letting ya know brother!  (thumbsu