• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What comes after Justice League International Omnibus vol 2 ??
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Just noticed that the Justice League International Omnibus Volume 2 that comes out later this year, covers up through Justice League America 50, and Justice League Europe 25. Except for 5 or so issues, the remainder of the Giffen/DeMatteis run is the Breakdowns storlyine. This means that we are left with 22 or so issues to finish their total arc, which is not enough content for an omnibus volume 3. Wondering if they are going to finally reprint Breakdowns after the second omnibus at some point. Or maybe they will add the retroactive storyline, The I can't believe it's not the Justice League, Formerly Known as the Justice League, and maybe even the Generation Lost to have a full third omnibus?

Anyone seen anything on this for the plan to reprint the last issues after the 2nd omnibus?

5 hours ago, BCoffee said:

Just noticed that the Justice League International Omnibus Volume 2 that comes out later this year, covers up through Justice League America 50, and Justice League Europe 25. Except for 5 or so issues, the remainder of the Giffen/DeMatteis run is the Breakdowns storlyine. This means that we are left with 22 or so issues to finish their total arc, which is not enough content for an omnibus volume 3. Wondering if they are going to finally reprint Breakdowns after the second omnibus at some point. Or maybe they will add the retroactive storyline, The I can't believe it's not the Justice League, Formerly Known as the Justice League, and maybe even the Generation Lost to have a full third omnibus?

Anyone seen anything on this for the plan to reprint the last issues after the 2nd omnibus?

I suspect it will be a long time, if ever, before we see Breakdowns reprinted.  Gerald Jones is pretty much persona non grata these days, with good reason.

16 hours ago, OtherEric said:

I suspect it will be a long time, if ever, before we see Breakdowns reprinted.  Gerald Jones is pretty much persona non grata these days, with good reason.

Well, I hope that's not the case. It would be a real shame if some turd that co-wrote the Justice League Europe issues stained the entire story arc that was the finale for Giffen and DeMatteis' Justice League