• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
11 11

2,445 posts in this topic

WEB OF VENOM: CARNAGE BORN #1, SCORPION COMICS/CLAYTON CRAIN VARIANT COVER A, NM-, OR BETTER

The lower spine corner is mildly blunted, with a small crease on the front cover that lightly breaks the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 7/20/2020 at 7:07 AM, Galen130 said:

COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1, LUCI PARRILLO VARIANT, COVER B, CGC 9.8

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

$65, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC03826.JPG

DSC03828.JPG

REVENGE OF THE COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1, SCORPION COMICS/CLAYTON CRAIN VARIANT COVER A WITH COA (#28 OF 1000), CGC 9.8

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

20200724_120810.jpg

20200724_120829.jpg

20200724_120842.jpg

:takeit:

On 8/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, Craptastic76 said:

REVENGE OF THE COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1, SCORPION COMICS/CLAYTON CRAIN VARIANT COVER A WITH COA (#28 OF 1000), CGC 9.8

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

20200724_120810.jpg

20200724_120829.jpg

20200724_120842.jpg

^^

Amazing Spider-Man #358.  The cover is a special three-part gatefold.  This story is the conclusion of The Sidekick’s Revenge!, and features appearances by Punisher, Moon Knight, Darkhawk, and Nova.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition.  The comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, which very lightly break the ink.  There are also a couple minor indentations on the covers, which do not break the ink.  The back cover shows a very mild spine roll/bend.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Amazon #1, by Amalgam Comics (DC).  Even though this is the direct sales edition, it doesn’t have a UPC…only a white blank box.    This is a one-shot story featuring Princess Ororo as Wonder Woman.

There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple stress creases on the front cover at the spine that barely break the ink.  There is a page in the middle of the book that shows bad production wrinkling.  It almost looks like water damage, but it isn’t.  A couple pages around the wrinkled page have light indentations because of this.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

Edited by Galen130

32 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Amazon #1, by Amalgam Comics (DC).  Even though this is the direct sales edition, it doesn’t have a UPC…only a white blank box.    This is a one-shot story featuring Princess Ororo as Wonder Woman.

There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple stress creases on the front cover at the spine that barely break the ink.  There is a page in the middle of the book that shows bad production wrinkling.  It almost looks like water damage, but it isn’t.  A couple pages around the wrinkled page have light indentations because of this.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05261.JPG

DSC05262.JPG

DSC05263.JPG

DSC05264.JPG

DSC05265.JPG

On 7/24/2020 at 5:12 PM, Jginsberg79 said:

It's an awesome cover. I can't get over the price of variants at this point. Old man in me ;-)

Have you seen what the Jerome Opena 1:50 variant is going for???  Sheesh, if I'd know that....doh!

Laura K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter #2.  This issue is part two of The First Death, with the Marvel Zombies variant cover.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as some stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, a few of which lightly break the ink.  There is also a small ink rub on the back cover, near the upper staple.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Army of Darkness #1 and #2, movie adaptation.  These books are Part 1 & 2 of the 1992 3-part limited series.  These may be purchased individually or as a set.

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  These comics show very little wear along the spines and no tears at the staples.  The covers are a cardstock material.  There is light blunting on the spine corners and there are numerous stress creases on both issues, most of which lightly break the ink.

$15 FOR THE SET, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Justice League #1 (2018 series).  This is the Comics Sketch Art/Mark Brooks virgin variant, Cover A.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a light ink rub near the bottom staple on the back cover.  There are a few very small spine stress creases that may or may not break the ink.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

New Mutants #2, Comics Elite/Unknown Comics exclusive.  This virgin cover was done by Mico Suyan, and comes with a COA stating it is #516 of 600 limited copies.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  . There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few ink rubs on the back cover, one on the upper left corner and another near the lower staple.

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Marvel’s Spider-Man: City At War #1.  This comic is based on the Spider-Man video game, and the cover was done by Gerardo Sandoval.  This is the 1:10 ratio incentive variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, and there are no stress creases to speak of.  There are light ink rubs near the staples on the back cover.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Tales From The Dark Multiverse: Blackest Night #1, Comics Elite Premier virgin variant.  The cover was done by Kendrick Lim (Kunka) and comes with a COA stating it is #138 of 1000 limited copies.  From the pages of Dark Nights: Metal, this issue features Dove, Lobo, and Mr. Miracle.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is imperceptible blunting on the spine corners, as well as one crease on the front cover at the spine which doesn’t appear to break the ink.  There’s also a small ink rub on the back cover, as well as an indentation at the top edge which doesn’t break the ink.  I believe this can be pressed out.

$25, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130