*UPDATE* Detective Comics Being Added!! Dark Tower Raws!! Action Comics #1000/Dell'Otto Variant/CGC 9.8!! Reduced CGC Slab Prices...Starting Page 23!!! Copper & Modern Raws!! .999 Silver Replica Covers, Page 35!!
5 5

838 posts in this topic

Alpha Flight #98.  This issue is Part 2 of The Final Option, and it features a cameo appearance by The Avengers.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus.  The comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as some stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, with only a couple of them that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05143.JPG

DSC05144.JPG

DSC05145.JPG

DSC05146.JPG

Alpha Flight #126.  This issue is Part 2 of Dead Reckoning, and it features the villain Carcass as well as a cameo by Talisman.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition.  The comic shows some wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple stress creases that don’t break the ink.  The upper corner of the back cover shows a couple small bend creases that don’t break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05163.JPG

DSC05164.JPG

DSC05165.JPG

DSC05166.JPG

Newsstand Edition of Amazing Spider-Man #353.  This story is Part 1 of The Sidekick’s Revenge!, and features appearances by Punisher and Darkhawk.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition.  The comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as handful of small stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, which lightly break the ink.  The back cover also has a few indentations that don’t break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05171.JPG

DSC05172.JPG

DSC05173.JPG

DSC05174.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man #354.  This story is Part 2 of The Sidekick’s Revenge!, and features appearances by Nova, Darkhawk, Moon Knight and Night Thrasher.  Punisher makes a cameo appearance.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  The comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as handful of small stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, which very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05175.JPG

DSC05176.JPG

DSC05177.JPG

DSC05178.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man #358.  The cover is a special three-part gatefold.  This story is the conclusion of The Sidekick’s Revenge!, and features appearances by Punisher, Moon Knight, Darkhawk, and Nova.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition.  The comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, which very lightly break the ink.  There are also a couple minor indentations on the covers, which do not break the ink.  The back cover shows a very mild spine roll/bend.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05191.JPG

DSC05192.JPG

DSC05193.JPG

DSC05194.JPG

Newsstand Edition copy of Amazing Spider-Man #390, collector’s edition variant.  This comic doesn’t come with the original polybag, but it does come with the animation cell and other goodies promoting the animated Spider-Man cartoon show.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition.  The comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, which lightly break the ink.  The comic has suffered some mild water damage, mostly on the covers, with light staining on the upper page corners.  The extra goodies are in great shape, although there are a few scuffs on the cell from long term storage in a polybag.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05205.JPG

DSC05206.JPG

DSC05207.JPG

DSC05208.JPG

DSC05209.JPG

DSC05212.JPG

DSC05213.JPG

DSC05214.JPG

Direct Edition copy of Amazing Spider-Man Annual #27, polybagged collector’s edition.  This issue features the origin and 1st appearance of Annex.  The polybag, Annex card, and Marvel Annuals checklist card are included.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few stress creases that don’t break the ink.  The trading cards are in excellent condition.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05233.JPG

DSC05234.JPG

DSC05235.JPG

DSC05236.JPG

DSC05237.JPG

DSC05238.JPG

DSC05239.JPG

Amazing Spider-Man: Friends and Enemies, Part 1 & 2 of 4.  This mini-series features Darkhawk, Nova, and Speedball.

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  These comics show hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as some stress creases on the front & back covers, a few of which lightly break the ink.  Issue #2 shows some mild wrinkling on the back cover, but they don’t’ break the ink.  They can be pressed out...IMO.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05252.JPG

DSC05244.JPG

DSC05245.JPG

DSC05246.JPG

DSC05247.JPG

DSC05248.JPG

DSC05249.JPG

DSC05250.JPG

DSC05251.JPG

Direct Edition copies of Amazing X-Men #1 to 4.  This is a 4-part mini-series, Age of Apocalypse storyline.  The books feature numerous X-Men appearances and cameos.

I believe these comics to be in Near Mint minus condition.  These comics show a little wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of small stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, which lightly break the ink.  There may also be some light ink rubbing on a few of the comics.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (set only--not sold individually)

DSC05253.JPG

DSC05254.JPG

DSC05255.JPG

DSC05256.JPG

DSC05257.JPG

DSC05258.JPG

DSC05259.JPG

DSC05260.JPG

Amazon #1, by Amalgam Comics (DC).  Even though this is the direct sales edition, it doesn’t have a UPC…only a white blank box.    This is a one-shot story featuring Princess Ororo as Wonder Woman.

There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple stress creases on the front cover at the spine that barely break the ink.  There is a page in the middle of the book that shows bad production wrinkling.  It almost looks like water damage, but it isn’t.  A couple pages around the wrinkled page have light indentations because of this.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

DSC05261.JPG

Edited by Galen130

American Vampire #2 to #13, with scripts by Stephen King, Scott Snyder, and pencils/inks by Rafael Albuquerque.

I believe these comics to be in NM minus to NM plus condition.  There are no variants in this list.  These are the original direct sales copies.

I have pictures of each copy.  If you'd like to see any, please PM me.  There are too many to insert in the thread and they will take up too much room. (thumbsu

I will no longer ship raw comics by Media Mail, after a previous sale last week.  Raw books will ship Priority mail at $3.50 for one book, $.25 per book after that.  This is negotiable based on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss. (thumbsu

1. American Vampire #2--$4; NM+
  2. American Vampire #3--$4; NM+
  3. American Vampire #4--$4; NM
  4. American Vampire #5--$4; NM
  5. American Vampire #6--$4; NM-
  6. American Vampire #7--$4; NM
  7. American Vampire #8--$4; NM
  8. American Vampire #9--$4; NM-
  9. American Vampire #10--$4; NM
  10. American Vampire #11--$4; NM
  11. American Vampire #12--$4; NM
  12. American Vampire #13--$4; NM-

Edited by Galen130

Anarky #1, #2, #3, #4, This is a limited series.  These comics feature appearances by Batman, Darkseid, and Demon.

There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as light ink rubs along the spine on the back cover of issues 1 and 2.  There are a couple of stress creases on the back covers that barely break the ink.  I believe these comics to be in Near Mint condition at a CGC grade of 9.4NM, or better.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING (each copy)

DSC05331.JPG

DSC05332.JPG

DSC05333.JPG

DSC05334.JPG

DSC05335.JPG

DSC05336.JPG

DSC05337.JPG

32 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Amazon #1, by Amalgam Comics (DC).  Even though this is the direct sales edition, it doesn’t have a UPC…only a white blank box.    This is a one-shot story featuring Princess Ororo as Wonder Woman.

There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple stress creases on the front cover at the spine that barely break the ink.  There is a page in the middle of the book that shows bad production wrinkling.  It almost looks like water damage, but it isn’t.  A couple pages around the wrinkled page have light indentations because of this.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05261.JPG

DSC05262.JPG

DSC05263.JPG

DSC05264.JPG

DSC05265.JPG

:takeit:

Anima #0.  This issue is a Zero Hour tie-in.

I believe this comic to be in VF/NM condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as some stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, a few of which lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner has a bend that goes all the way through the book, but has no break in color.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05343.JPG

DSC05344.JPG

DSC05345.JPG

DSC05346.JPG

Edited by Galen130
typo...

Anima #7.  This issue is a Zero Hour tie-in.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as some stress creases on the front & back covers at the spine, a few of which lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner of the front cover has a mild crease that has lightly broken the ink.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC05338.JPG

DSC05339.JPG

DSC05340.JPG

DSC05341.JPG

DSC05342.JPG