• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Ghost Rider #1 (2011 series), Arturo Lozzi incentive variant.  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features a new female Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #1 (2011 series), Blank variant cover.  The cover is cardstock material.  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features a new female Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a very small spine split on the bottom corner.  There are no noticeable spine creases/ticks, but there are stacking rub rubs/soiling on both covers at the staples.  I believe a solid cleaning will fix these issues...perhaps giving this book a chance at a 9.4NM or higher.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

33 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

The next two listings are for Ghost Rider (2011 series) #1 variants that I forgot to put up yesterday.  Ghost Rider & Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance will follow. (thumbsu

Ghost Rider #1 (2011 series), Arturo Lozzi incentive variant.  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features a new female Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20210430_112130.jpg

20210430_112139.jpg

20210430_112146.jpg

20210430_112154.jpg

:takeit:

That's it for today, folks!!!  I need a break. lol  All I have left to list are Ghost Rider 2099 books (no longer a full run) and a couple one-shots.  Someone snagged a few GR 2099 for their pile before I started listing them.  Reminder: buyers are more than welcome to PM me if you're looking for anything in particular, even before I list them.  I may not have pictures and/or grade estimates ready, but I'll make time later on to at least grade them for your information.

If my wife doesn't have to work from home this weekend, again, I will list the rest of my Ghost Rider.  If not, it will be Monday.  I'll still be within my two week window...I think. hm

I want to thank everyone profusely for visiting my thread, or making purchases, since July of last year.  It hasn't been a year yet and we're getting close to 100,000 views!!!  This is kind of a neat milestone, so I'm thinking about having some sort of event to celebrate when the thread cracks 100k views.  Perhaps a CGC slab auction, with what I already have listed, or maybe a contest/giveaway.  I'm not sure, but I think it would be fun no matter what I decide.  If anyone has any ideas, short of streaking through the quad, don't hesitate to share in the thread or in a PM. :banana::roflmao:

Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe.  I don't know what I'll be doing, but it's supposed to get to 90 freakin' degrees here on Saturday...in April!!!  Then it snows next week.  Absurd Colorado weather.....

Captain Morgan Friday.jpg

It's Friday, Baby!!!.jpeg

On 8/21/2020 at 4:06 PM, Galen130 said:

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2005 series), ‘Give Me Some Sugar Baby!’ glow-in-the-dark photo variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases that very lightly break the ink.  There are ink rubs on the front and back cover that can’t be seen without angled lighting.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20200305_145434.jpg

20200305_145444.jpg

20200305_145452.jpg

20200305_145501.jpg

On 8/21/2020 at 4:09 PM, Galen130 said:

Army of Darkness: Ashes 2 Ashes #1 (2005 series), Necronomicon incentive variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20200305_145328.jpg

20200305_145335.jpg

20200305_145343.jpg

20200305_145351.jpg

If available :takeit:

Wolverine #6.  This is the Alex Ross Timeless ‘Wolverine’ variant, and is Part 3 of X of Swords.  This comic is brand new…never read.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  There is also an extremely mild spine roll that can be pressed out.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

55 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Wolverine #6.  This is the Alex Ross Timeless ‘Wolverine’ variant, and is Part 3 of X of Swords.  This comic is brand new…never read.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  There is also an extremely mild spine roll that can be pressed out.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING

20210509_134222.jpg

20210509_134229.jpg

20210509_134235.jpg

20210509_134243.jpg

take this and the Beast one ($3?) buried somewhere in this thread!

6 minutes ago, srezvan said:

take this and the Beast one ($3?) buried somewhere in this thread!

Its X-Force #13 for $5, page 53. (thumbsu 

^^

Grendel: Devil’s Odyssey #1.  The book is part of an 8-issue series.  This is the Torpedo Comics/Matt Wagner virgin variant, Cover B…and it is limited to 500 copies.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as some moderate ink rubs on the back cover near the staples and the left page edge.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 11/13/2020 at 3:23 PM, Galen130 said:

Spawn #1.  This comic features numerous 1st appearances, including Wanda Blake, Malebolgia, and of course Al Simmons as Spawn.  It is graded a 9.6 by CGC.

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

DSC01838.JPG

DSC01840.JPG

This still available? If so, :takeit:

Direct edition copy of Hardware #18.  This issue is a World’s Collide crossover, and it features a full appearance by Steel.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Harley Quinn #4 (DCU Rebirth).  This copy is the Bill Sienkiewicz variant, and it features the death of Ivan Petrov.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of small spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light ink rubs near the staples.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Hawkman #13.  This issue is a Zero Hour crossover, and it features an appearance by Waverider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner has a mild bend through the whole book, which created a spine tick that very lightly breaks the ink…as well as some light ink wear on the back.  There is also a very mild spine roll.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Hellions #5.  This is the Alex Ross Timeless ‘Phoenix’ virgin variant, and it is Part 6 of the X of Swords event.  This comic is brand new…never read.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two very small spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

:news::news:

WELCOME TO MY FIRST CGC AUCTION!!!(worship)  THIS AUCTION IS CELEBRATING MY SALES THREAD GOING OVER 100,000 VIEWS LAST WEEK!!! (thumbsu

WE’VE GOT AN AUCTION HERE!!!  AUCTION HERE, WE’VE GOT AN AUCTION HERE!!!

GHOST SPIDER #1 (LGY SPIDER-GWEN #51) CGC 9.8—JOE QUESADA 1 IN 50 RATIO INCENTIVE VARIANT

WE’VE GOT AN AUCTION HERE!!!  COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

:news::news:

BUY IT NOW (BIN) PRICE IS $200, PLUS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE.  SOLD

20210514_104621.jpg

Edited by Galen130