• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Just now, Galen130 said:

Agreed!!!  That was a test run, which I think went smashingly well...and not in the way of getting paid.  Although, that's good too. lol  I love it when people enjoy themselves and have fun, so I will be looking to do another one in the very near future.  I'll have to clean the thread up a bit with the auction...just to get rid of any irrelevant info.  I have more slabs, although not all are overly valuable.  Stay tuned!!! (thumbsu

Awesome. I'll be plagiarizing your rules sometime in the future I'm sure...:bigsmile:

7 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Awesome. I'll be plagiarizing your rules sometime in the future I'm sure...:bigsmile:

I plan on condensing the rules over time.  I think most people get it...just wanted to impress the forum Mods. (worship)

I’m also open to suggestions if anyone wants to see a particular slab auctioned off.  Please PM me though, so the thread doesn’t go off track.  I still have a lot more raw comics to list...I’m trying to keep the thread from getting to large.  I may not succeed though. lol

Direct edition copy of Icon #15.  This issue is Part 4 of World’s Collide, featuring an appearance by Superboy.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  There is an almost imperceptible spine roll that can be pressed out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Icon #16.  This issue is Part 11 of World’s Collide, featuring an appearance by Superman.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows a very light ink rub near the bottom staple.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

38 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Just when I was used to your cat avatar, you change to a bat! :pullhair:

Awesome avatar though! (thumbsu

Yeah, I'm having an identity crisis. lol  it needs to be a dragon because that's where the name Galen came from...Dragonslayer movie. (thumbsu

Newsstand edition copy of Iron Man #289.  This issue features Jim Rhodes as Iron Man, as well as an appearance by Living Laser.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a couple of spine creases/indentations near the top spine corner, with on lightly breaking the ink.  The back cover also shows some light bends/indentations along the top page edge and upper left corner that don’t break the ink.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Iron Man #295.  This issue is an Infinity Crusade crossover, and it features appearances by Technovore and The Goddess.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some mild wrinkles and indentations that can be pressed out.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The next auction will start today at 7pm MST.  I will post the listing sometime later this morning...I may even condense my rules down to just a handful of sentences. lol  Stay tuned!!!

WELCOME TO MY 2ND CGC AUCTION!!!

WHAT???!!!  ANOTHER ONE???!!!  MUST BE AN AUCTION JUNKIE!!

ACTION COMICS #1000 CGC 9.8—GABRIELE DELL’OTTO VARIANT COVER A.

WE’VE GOT AN AUCTION HERE!!!  COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

BUY IT NOW (BIN) PRICE IS $100, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

20210519_195426.jpg

Edited by Galen130