• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Okay, I think we have enough people potentially interested in this experiment.  I will post the listing at 11am MST (that's Mountain time @Funnybooks). lol It will run for 30 minutes, or until the first :takeit:.  If there are more than one 'take it' posted, we may have to wait 24 hours for the timestamps to see who was first (is that right?).

I also feel obligated to inform everyone that this slab does have a few Newton-type spots inside the slab on the front.  I'm one of those collectors that accepts this as normal and won't re-holder...unless it's a valuable comic.  I will post a picture of these areas so that you can decide if the slab is worth the investment. (thumbsu  Listing in 15 minutes!!!

Well, I never said it was a good idea.  Just an impulsive thought.  Thanks for looking everyone!!  I think I'll just stick to auctions. :roflmao:  I'll post announcements on my next auction sometime next week. (thumbsu

QUICK SALE OVER!!!

Jack Kirby’s Fourth World #8.  This issue is a Genesis crossover, and it features an appearance by the Forever People.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows a couple wrinkles close to the top spine corner that cause one or two of these spine ticks.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

12 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Well, I never said it was a good idea.  Just an impulsive thought.  Thanks for looking everyone!!  I think I'll just stick to auctions. :roflmao:  I'll post announcements on my next auction sometime next week. (thumbsu

QUICK SALE OVER!!!

See the source image

Jurassic Park #0, Special Collector’s Edition.  This comic originally came with the Jurassic Park TPB.  It is also a flip-book.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  The spine shows very light wear.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The back cover shows light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Jurassic Park #1, Dave Cockrum variant.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.  The comic comes with the original Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome giveaway card.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and there are no tears at the staples.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Polybagged, collector’s edition copy of Jurassic Park #1.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.  The comic comes with the original Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome giveaway card but it does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading cards.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and there are no tears at the staples.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a light ink rubs in spots along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Polybagged, collector’s edition copy of Jurassic Park #1.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.  The comic comes with the original Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome giveaway card, and it does come with the original poly bag and three trading cards.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear on the spine and there are no tears at the staples.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows your typical vertical indentation down the center from the poly bag seam.  It doesn’t break the ink and can be pressed out.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Jurassic Park #2.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some light ink rubs near the spine, as well as a light ink scuff near the center of the spine.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Polybagged, collector’s edition copy of Jurassic Park #2.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.  The comic comes with the original Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome giveaway card but it does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading cards.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a small bit of soiling or ink transfer near the top staple.  The back cover shows a light ink rubs in spots along the spine, as well as a couple light scuffs near the spine center.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Polybagged, collector’s edition copy of Jurassic Park #2.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.  The comic comes with the original Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome giveaway card, and it does come with the original poly bag and three trading cards.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows your typical vertical indentation down the center from the poly bag seam.  It doesn’t break the ink and can be pressed out.  The back cover also shows some very light ink rubs near the spine, along with a couple horizontal ones near the spine center.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Jurassic Park #3.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows a couple of mild vertical indentations that don’t break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Polybagged, collector’s edition copy of Jurassic Park #3.  This comic series is the official adaptation of the movie.  The comic comes with the original Jurassic Park #1 Amberchrome giveaway card but it does NOT come with the original poly bag or trading cards.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130