• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Mortal Kombat: Kung Lao #1.  This book is one-shot story, based on the MK characters by John Tobias and Ed Boon.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  The back cover, near the staple and the top spine corner, show color loss/ink rubs.  Also, just to the left of ‘Species’ back there appears to be a production wrinkle.  Not sure if it breaks the ink or not.

$25, FREE SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Mortal Kombat: Rayden and Kano #1, gold-stamped cover.  This book is one-shot story, based on the MK characters by John Tobias and Ed Boon.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  The gold foil stamp lettering is perfect.

$25, FREE SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Mortal Kombat: Rayden and Kano #1 to #3, limited series.  Again, another comic series based on MK characters created by John Tobias and Ed Boon.

Photos shown are of the actual items!!! I do have more pics of each individual copy.  Please PM me if you'd like to see any of them.  The following are my grade estimates for each copy:

$35 OR BEST OFFER, FREE SHIPPING  ALL 3 BOOKS SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Mortal Kombat: U.S. Special Forces #1 and #2, limited series.  Again, another comic series based on MK characters created by John Tobias and Ed Boon.

Photos shown are of the actual items!!! I do have more pics of each individual copy.  Please PM me if you'd like to see any of them.  Feel free to PM me with any offers.

SOLD

Edited by Galen130

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

:news:

This is a 'lot' listing!!  They are not being sold separately at this time. (thumbsu

:news:

Mortal Kombat: Rayden and Kano #1 to #3, limited series.  Again, another comic series based on MK characters created by John Tobias and Ed Boon.

Photos shown are of the actual items!!! I do have more pics of each individual copy.  Please PM me if you'd like to see any of them.  The following are my grade estimates for each copy:

#1---VF+, or better (a couple spine creases/tic that very lightly break the ink, especially one on the back cover that was caused by a bend; very mild bend on the back cover’s left page edge that doesn’t break ink; small horizontal indentation near back cover’s left page edge that doesn’t break the ink; will benefit from a press)

#2---NM, or better (one or two spine tics that don’t appear to break the ink; light corner blunting)

#3---NM-, or better (one or two spine tics that barely break the ink; mild spine roll)

$35 OR BEST OFFER, FREE SHIPPING

20210331_132517.jpg

20210331_132534.jpg

20210331_132649.jpg

20210331_132656.jpg

20210331_132725.jpg

20210331_132731.jpg

:takeit:

Evil Dead #1 to #4, limited series.  This series is an adaptation of the Sam Raimi/Bruce Campbell movie.  I prefer to sell these two books as intended...a 4-part limited series.  If anyone is interested in only one book, please PM me and we'll discuss it. (thumbsu

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine/Near Mint, or better (except #4--VF, or better).  These comics show very light wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  One or two of the comics show very light ink rubs on the back cover, near the spine.  Issue #4 shows a sizeable bend crease on the top spine corner, back cover, which has broken the ink in a couple places on the spine.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (all 4 together)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Fantastic Four #349.  The comic is the ‘Mark Jewelers’ edition, with a Mark Jewlers ad that adds four pages to the book.  This issue features an appearance of the New Fantastic Four.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner of the front cover shows a mild ‘bend’ crease along the page edge that doesn’t break the ink.  This can be pressed out.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

55 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Newsstand edition copy of Fantastic Four #349.  The comic is the ‘Mark Jewelers’ edition, with a Mark Jewlers ad that adds four pages to the book.  This issue features an appearance of the New Fantastic Four.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner of the front cover shows a mild ‘bend’ crease along the page edge that doesn’t break the ink.  This can be pressed out.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20210407_125350.jpg

20210407_125356.jpg

20210407_125408.jpg

20210407_125417.jpg

20210409_133604.jpg

Direct edition copy of Detective Comics #649.  This issue features the 2nd full appearance of Spoiler (Stephanie Brown).

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples.

$8, PLUS SHIPPING SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 11/5/2020 at 5:52 PM, Galen130 said:

2nd print copy of X-Men: Alpha #1, one-shot.  This edition is hard to find because it had a low print run.  The only difference between this comic and the chromium edition is no chromium cover. :ohnoez:This story introduces the 1st appearance of X-Man and Dark Beast.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$15, PLUS SHIPPING

20201102_175318.jpg

20201102_175323.jpg

20201102_175330.jpg

20201102_175342.jpg

I'll take it.

X-Force #13.  This is the Alex Ross Timeless ‘Beast’ virgin variant, and it is Part 4 of the X of Swords event.  This comic is brand new…never read.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows very light wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 11/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, Galen130 said:

HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY #1, THE COMIC MINT/SHANNON MAER VARIANT, COVER A, CGC 9.6

$35, PLUS SHIPPING

20200602_173902.jpg

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Galen130 said:

HARLEY QUINN & POISON IVY #1, THE COMIC MINT/SHANNON MAER VARIANT, COVER C, CGC 9.6

$35, PLUS SHIPPING

20200602_174558.jpg