• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Hulk 181 GSX 1 3.5 club!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

TERMS OF SALE
First :takeit:  in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions, including any deal made through pm and not posted in the thread yet. PMs for additional info,bear with me if I take some time replying to pm's.

No returns on CGC books
No probies or HoS members.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
Paypal or Money Order, will ship USPS priority 15$ on slabs on the US ( payment expected within 2 days if possible)  fast shipping. Feel free to ask any questions.

Selling some books which have been upgraded. Looking to upgrade an ASM 129  4.0 and a MS5 6.0 could look into a trade!

GSX 1 3.5, Book presents well, few stains on the back cover kept it on the 3.5, last sale was 900$ asking 875$  Sold :golfclap:

Hulk 181 3.5 I think CGC was harsh on this book, have seen 4.0 and 5.0 worse, last sale was 1557$ 90 day goes 1475$ asking 1525$ for this white pager.

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

Edited by UHA

Just now, UHA said:

Cool book fore sure! Thanks for looking.

My pleasure. If you get any more sweet Xmen keys like that, give me a ring! I have a huge thread in WTB that actually includes that and #4 in these grade ranges! Thank you for sharing!

37 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

My pleasure. If you get any more sweet Xmen keys like that, give me a ring! I have a huge thread in WTB that actually includes that and #4 in these grade ranges! Thank you for sharing!

Will do!