• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting a Commisioned Sketch Cover Graded with Yellow Label

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently commissioned a drawing on a sketch cover by a well known artist. He is working on it in his home with no CGC witnesses which is required by CGC to get the yellow label. I was wondering what are my options to be able to get a yellow label on this one of a kind sketch cover?

Thank you for your time!

• Administrator

Hello, thanks for your message.  The only way for the book to get a signature series label would be for the artist to send it to us directly along with a Creator Agreement form.  If he sends the book back to you and you send it to us then it would not be eligible.  It must come directly from the artist.  You can contact our customer service department to obtain a Creator Agreement form and then you can provide that to the artist to send in with your items.  You can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!