• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UK - SIgnature Series submissions

3 posts in this topic

Evening all.

Quick query -I'm based in the UK, and do my submissions through CGC-UK. However, I'm not sure how to submit an item for a signing -unlike the US Submission form, there is no equivalent on the UK submission form to select a signing. Does anyhow happen to know how a book can be submitted for signing when based in the UK? Many thanks :)

20 minutes ago, kasharic said:

Evening all.

Quick query -I'm based in the UK, and do my submissions through CGC-UK. However, I'm not sure how to submit an item for a signing -unlike the US Submission form, there is no equivalent on the UK submission form to select a signing. Does anyhow happen to know how a book can be submitted for signing when based in the UK? Many thanks :)

7 minutes ago, Antyreal said:

You probably have to fill out the form on the US site and mail them to the US, but I would call customer service first and ask.

Agreed. You should definitely contact CGC customer service for the best advice on how to proceed.