• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eldon copy of jumbo 33 f.s.
1 1

26 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  return accepted.  domestic s/h on me [domestic only here].  paypal accepted.

book's cover is glued to book, 2 non-manufacturing staples added, and, for good measure, tape up and down spine.  some c.t. at top edge and where original staple was at top--all is visible.  pretty o/w pages, very supple book, with good gloss and colors.

still, it's a nice fiction house book and from eldon's hoard [see at top of "b"] $135.

D8F94C4D-E73D-43EB-8558-C6D6815175FC.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

1 minute ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  return accepted.  domestic s/h on me [domestic only here].  paypal accepted.

book's cover is glued to book, 2 non-manufacturing staples added, and, for good measure, tape up and down spine.  some c.t. at top edge and where original staple was at top--all is visible.  pretty o/w pages, very supple book, with good gloss and colors.

still, it's a nice fiction house book and from eldon's hoard [see at top of "b"] $135.

jumbo33.jpg

oh sure, why not!  take

19 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

D8F94C4D-E73D-43EB-8558-C6D6815175FC.jpeg

Do you happen to have another affordable eldon fiction house books ? lol