• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series

2 posts in this topic

I apologise if the question is under the wrong foeum.  I know it says for the signature series that it has to be witnessed by a cgc witness but I have team Eastman TMNT comic sign by Kevin Eastman and Tom Waltz.  Does it matter if I have a picture of Kevin Eastman signing my specific book for it to receive the signature series label?

received_1141164846233651.jpeg

received_628460864679373.png

Edited by Bsnell
Added better picture of book

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  The only way for a book to receive a Signature Series label would be for the signature to be witnessed by an authorized CGC witness or for the artist to mail us the book directly with a Creator Agreement.  If a book comes in to us that has an unwitnessed signature and it is not sent by the artist then it would receive a green qualified label instead.  You can find out more about our signature series on our website here: https://www.cgccomics.com/signature-series/

Thank you!