• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Patsy Walker 2
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Thanks for looking, and helping if you can.

This is a beautiful high-grade copy, except for the crease on the lower left back cover. How much of a hit will this give the book? I am going to get it pressed, so it will be a little less obvious, but still it breaks color. No tanning, spine is great, cover has no creasing or staining. Really the only issue is the crease.

Thanks again!

Patsy Walker 2 F.jpg

Patsy Walker 2 R.jpg

1 minute ago, William-James88 said:

There is tanning, right there on the left. But yeah the crease is the big detractor. If it breaks colour then I'd say 8.0 after a press. Let us know, this is a pretty awesome comic!

Yes! You are right. I was looking at other books from this collection and there is moderate tanning around all edges in some of the books, and so in contrast this tanning escaped my attention. I did notice it the first time I looked at the book. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Qua-Brot said:

Yes! You are right. I was looking at other books from this collection and there is moderate tanning around all edges in some of the books, and so in contrast this tanning escaped my attention. I did notice it the first time I looked at the book. Sorry.

No worries man, that's what we are here for. Good luck with this book. Pretty cool collection you acquired!

2 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

No worries man, that's what we are here for. Good luck with this book. Pretty cool collection you acquired!

Thanks, yes, more eyes the better.

It was, and I was the 2nd person to get to it! First guy got some nice early Archies and a few other books (I wish he had left for me), but he left nice books like this anyway.

Very nice book!!!  That crease made me cringe, but the uniqueness of the comic gives me positive waves, Moriarty.  Lol.  7.5/8.0, with pressing...IMO.  Good luck.  Make sure you post the slab pics once it comes back.  That book needs to be preserved!!!:golfclap: