• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Certification Number Not Found
1 1

6 posts in this topic

This happened to me recently also. I called customer service and they told me that the certification numbers "fell out of the census."

They told me to take a picture of the slabs next to a recent newspaper like a ransom photo and email the pictures and brief description of what happened to the customer service email address.

It took a couple of weeks but they were able to re-enter them into the census. They also gave me the grader's  notes for free since the person who submitted them was unable to send them to me with the sale since they fell off his submission page.

• Administrator

Hello, we are currently experiencing an issue with our certification lookup feature.  Some cert numbers are not pulling up the information correctly.  We have our IT department working on that and hope to have it corrected soon. Thanks for your patience!