• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Spider-Ham, Swamp Thing, GI Joes, Star Wars: Last Price Reduction/Bundle Deals (see my last post below)
1 1

17 posts in this topic

7 slabs just in from Sarasota with a Canadian Price Variant tinge about them ...

The Rules …

• No hos/probs;
  • Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is preferred!
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada, up to 2 slabs is $15.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post up to 2 slabs is $20.00; anything over that limit will need to be determined; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • All slabs have been pressed.
  • I reserve the right to ask for references.
  • No returns on these fresh slabs.
  • The first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread which identifies the book (either through a quoted pic, or name of the book) claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM! I’ll mark the book SOLD as soon as I can if you wish to purchase anonymously, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the total.
  • PM with questions and/or reasonable offers.  :news: LAST PRICE REDUCTION BELOW!!
  • Posts and pics on their way ...
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

On 7/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Marvel Movie Showcase Featuring Star Wars 2, CGC 9.6 W, Canadian Edition; $100.00 $75.00

20200709_213737_resized.jpg

20200709_213744_resized.jpg

On 7/9/2020 at 10:20 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Marvel Movie Showcase Featuring Star Wars 2, CGC 9.6 W, Canadian Edition; $100.00 $75.00

20200709_213737_resized.jpg

20200709_213744_resized.jpg

I'll take Marvel Movie Showcase #2 (9.6)and the Swamp Thing 20 (9.8) 

Sunday morning :bump: ... last price reductions as follows: (thread closes tonight @ 9:00 pm EST):

:news:

• Take an additional 10% off the last listed price you see on any of the 5 remaining slabs. :foryou:
  • Take all 4 GI Joes as a bundle for $325.00 :ohnoez:
  • Take all 5 slabs as a bundle for $620.00 :whatthe:
Edited by BuscemasAvengers