• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slabs for Sale!!!! Silver and Bronze Marvel
4 4

149 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

You’re getting Caddyshack confused with Happy Gimore ..😉

image.jpeg.2bbc30aeb0889d011a5acd3a45976f4b.jpeg

I owe you an internet point! You're right and that's just damn embarrassing... I better watch them both again as penance. Wife can't argue with that :-)

10 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

587181F1-4D16-42DE-AD8F-77710F9CEAC4.jpeg

Both good in their own right , but despite being “Happy Gilmore “ age I favor HEAVILY with “ Caddyshack” ... we won’t discuss pt. 2 here and besides there probably wouldn’t be a successful Adam Sandler movie of the road to golf humor wasn’t already paved 

57 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

I owe you an internet point! You're right and that's just damn embarrassing... I better watch them both again as penance. Wife can't argue with that :-)

4 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Both good in their own right , but despite being “Happy Gilmore “ age I favor HEAVILY with “ Caddyshack” ... we won’t discuss pt. 2 here and besides there probably wouldn’t be a successful Adam Sandler movie of the road to golf humor wasn’t already paved 

Caddyshack is gold.   Chase & Murray for the win.

Happy Gilmore was a great Sandler movie.

24 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

We’ve successfully hijacked this thread and reconditioned it to a film discussion ... apologies Alex :nyah:

I apologise for nothing. ;-) We are educating the yoots.

Edited by Jginsberg79

58 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

We’ve successfully hijacked this thread and reconditioned it to a film discussion ... apologies Alex :nyah:

Who is Alex?

20 hours ago, arexcrooke said:

Looks like Aunt May is on the sauce hm :martini:

11.jpg

11back.jpg

We do know that’s Silvermane, not Aunt May, don’t we?hm