• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I the Only One...
1 1

29 posts in this topic

There was one I saw where the person was revealing the grade of the 1st hobgoblin. He said “this is the version without the tattooz” when he revealed the book not only was it not 9.6 like he thought, it was qualified and 8.5. He was genuinely confused it got a green label. 

I really do love a good gripe session.  “They’re nuts! This is 9.8 all day!”.  Boohoo!  Maybe you should’ve actually looked at the back of your 6.0 ASM 300 to see the 8.5 spine dings before sending it in for grading.  That person is usually the same one who complains about a 3 month TAT when they choose to grade via the cheapest level possible.    

29 minutes ago, shadroch said:

I wish I had time to watch random strangers opening packages on the internet. 

I wish I didn't. 🤣🤣🤣

The unveiling of the contents of mystery boxes is an interesting alternative, as quite often it's just overpriced rubbish.

6 hours ago, D84 said:

Who watches CGC unboxing videos and loves seeing people get upset when they don't get a 9.8?

I try to be a good person, I really do.  But deep down inside, I chuckle when I see these.  As the Germans might say, schadenfreude, schadenfreude everywhere. 

17 minutes ago, D84 said:

They said no one would share this on the CGC boards...:devil:

On a 9.8... "Ok, as well as it should be"

on the UFs... "they switched it out, it's not the same book that I sent"... "this should have been a 9.8 all the way"... "Go to CGX, what a load of , overpriced garbage"

:roflmao: