• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman #121 (Grade revealed)
1 1

9 posts in this topic

The colours on that book are nice.  That mark / line in the Batman logo, is that on the case or on the book? 

The back cover looks good aside from what looks like a minor tear near the top.  On the front cover there does appear to be a lot of spine wear, and the top and bottom left front corners are a bit rough but I would agree with vheflin, 6.0 is reasonable.  However, if that mark is on the book and not the case, I would say 5.0, maybe 5.5?

Curious to see what the actual grade was. 

11 hours ago, DWL said:

The colours on that book are nice.  That mark / line in the Batman logo, is that on the case or on the book? 

The back cover looks good aside from what looks like a minor tear near the top.  On the front cover there does appear to be a lot of spine wear, and the top and bottom left front corners are a bit rough but I would agree with vheflin, 6.0 is reasonable.  However, if that mark is on the book and not the case, I would say 5.0, maybe 5.5?

Curious to see what the actual grade was. 

The mark in the Batman logo is on the book. Good question.