• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Recap PG 1 ~ 20% OFF XMEN! ~ Xmen 2-200, GA SciFI & SA Keys!
2 2

381 posts in this topic

I'm going to take some photos of 143-200 quickly and list them as a lot. That will be the end of this thread for tonight. Thank you to all who have participated. I hope I was able to fill some holes in your collections. I will be listing some more fun books tomorrow outside of the xmen universe in the morning so stay tuned!

2 minutes ago, Cydwarren said:

I'm going to take some photos of 143-200 quickly and list them as a lot. That will be the end of this thread for tonight. Thank you to all who have participated. I hope I was able to fill some holes in your collections. I will be listing some more fun books tomorrow outside of the xmen universe in the morning so stay tuned!

What else are you listing?  I was going to check out... but... listing more... on a Sunday?  hm 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

What else are you listing?  I was going to check out... but... listing more... on a Sunday?  hm 

I have some GA sci-fi, Schomburg, Some DC keys, and some more stuff. I am trying to decide what to part with. Yeah, i'll start up in the morning around 8:30'9 est.

Just now, Cydwarren said:

I have some GA sci-fi, Schomburg, Some DC keys, and some more stuff. I am trying to decide what to part with. Yeah, i'll start up in the morning around 8:30'9 est.

See you tomorrow... you had me at GA Sci-Fi

2 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

And you had me at Schomburg . Although us west coast guys have a slight time disadvantage. Lol 

If I can get up at 4:30 am to go to work.  You can get up at 5:30 to buy a comic.

1 minute ago, Cydwarren said:

If there is enough interest now I could list some. I was considering opening a new thread b/c I didn't want them to get drowned out in Xmen. Though, that is against the rules i believe.

List now... why sleep?