• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 Scarce Golden Age Books
1 1

26 posts in this topic

I have a prepped a large CGC submission that is getting shipped tomorrow morning but wanted to offer these 5 books prior to grading today only!

These books all have a high grade feel and structure to them. They all have a small water stain through bottom right corner of book that has brought the grades down so they present much better than technical grade given to them.

Rules: First :takeit: in thread gets the book and trumps any PM's

Shipping: Free in the U.S. Actual cost for international shipping.

Payment: Paypal or personal check

Returns: Return for any reason in same condition just let me know within 3 days of receiving the book.

If you do not know me but want to check my feedback my eBay username is robbiescomicsnj

3 minutes ago, GoldenAgeAddict said:

This thread went exactly how I thought it would when I read the title

lol Agreed. The only question was whether the word "scarce" contributed anything to how fast they sold. It's like saying "sweet" Maple Syrup. 

Just now, crassus said:

lol Agreed. The only question was whether the word "scarce" contributed anything to how fast they sold. It's like saying "sweet" Maple Syrup. 

This is an outstanding seller.  Any thread from him, and "Gold" unleashes takebot frenzy ;)