• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM asm 31
1 1

12 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HighAF said:

I think you meant to post this one forum down, but I'll offer a grade: that book is in Poop- condition :bigsmile:

Poop Minus?!  What nonsense. That book is a Very Carp Plus all day long. 

1 hour ago, silversufer27 said:

E72C3FC7-5455-4C4C-864B-46E81B74CA3B.png

Is that mold Sufer? Great issue of Spidey but this is one to leave alone if that is mold. If it's just grubby, I'd say around a 1.0 from what I can see (the pictures aren't the best I'm afraid)

31 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Is that mold Sufer? Great issue of Spidey but this is one to leave alone if that is mold. If it's just grubby, I'd say around a 1.0 from what I can see (the pictures aren't the best I'm afraid)

I Don’t believe it is I payed a pretty good price for it so I don’t mind

3 minutes ago, HighAF said:

If not then what? Is that paint? Looks like water damage and rust, and staining? (Edit: maybe it got wet with another comic on top of it and this is transfer?)

I'd have to see it in-hand but 0.5 doesn't sound unreasonable.

Honestly got no idea lol 

3 minutes ago, BigDaddy1 said:

From a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say roadkill/10  :devil:

In all seriousness, as long as that book is complete you may get a 1.0. Great job getting the book, I just got one myself a month ago!

Yeah it’s complete saw it for a good price and took it it’s really undervalued at the moment