• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Simpsons/Futurama Crossover Crisis Volumes One and Two: #1 - #2. Complete Set of Four.
1 1

2 posts in this topic

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
PayPal preferred (I am open to other payment methods).

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit:in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions, including any deal made through PM and not posted in the thread yet. PMs welcomed for additional information. Returns on raw books accepted within 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING
Shipping is specified below. I am in my 60s, so I try to limit my trips outside to 1 - 2 days a week. In addition, I am babysitting my 3.5 year old grandson on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday; trust me, he can be a handful. So, if you make a purchase, please understand that I may not ship your purchase for a couple of days.

I am willing to negotiate, as long as it is reasonable. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

I have a complete set of Simpsons/Futurama crossovers from Bongo Comics Group. Futurama - Simpsons Infititely Secret Crossover Crises #1 - #2 and Simpsons - Futurama  Crossover Crises #1 - #2. All books were read once and then bagged. All books are in VF/NM condition. Books were stored in a smoke-free home. Asking price is $15, plus $6 shipping. Books will be sent in a bubble mailer, protected by a Gemini II mailer. Sold to Hey Kids, Comics.

CrossoverCrisis.thumb.jpg.dd71be192a06b9eb4f309f6114bc8a22.jpg

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer

22 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
PayPal preferred (I am open to other payment methods).

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit:in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions, including any deal made through PM and not posted in the thread yet. PMs welcomed for additional information. Returns on raw books accepted within 7 days. Buyer pays shipping. No probies or HoS members.

SHIPPING
Shipping is specified below. I am in my 60s, so I try to limit my trips outside to 1 - 2 days a week. In addition, I am babysitting my 3.5 year old grandson on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday; trust me, he can be a handful. So, if you make a purchase, please understand that I may not ship your purchase for a couple of days.

I am willing to negotiate, as long as it is reasonable. If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll talk.

I have a complete set of Simpsons/Futurama crossovers from Bongo Comics Group. Futurama - Simpsons Infititely Secret Crossover Crises #1 - #2 and Simpsons - Futurama  Crossover Crises #1 - #2. All books were read once and then bagged. All books are in VF/NM condition. Books were stored in a smoke-free home. Asking price is $15, plus $6 shipping. Books will be sent in a bubble mailer, protected by a Gemini II mailer.

CrossoverCrisis.thumb.jpg.dd71be192a06b9eb4f309f6114bc8a22.jpg

:takeit: