• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED
1 1

23 posts in this topic

:hi:

I've been buying and selling on the forums since 2013 and other online marketplaces since 1999. See kudos link in my signature line for references. 

Shipping to the USA with Priority Mail is included at no additional cost. No international shipping at this time. 

Payment via PayPal only, due within 24 hours of claiming. 

No people on any Hall of Shame or Probation Lists. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I don’t feel comfortable selling to - whether they be on a list, they have a poor reputation of not paying, history of scamming others online etc. This has never had to happen so far, but just a friendly note to cover myself.

No returns unless I happen to have missed something, and we can work it out. I don't foresee that happening but I try to be easy to work with and practice the Golden Rule in general. 

First :takeit: posted in the thread by timestamp claims an item and trump any pending PMs.

Enough of the fine print...

Edited by Rhymenoceros
Closed

20 minutes ago, mlovest said:

Why are these all Spider-Man minis?  I thought the set included six characters?

V/R, Mike

Hi Mike, yes there were 6 Marvel titles and they were available in 6 colors each, so a complete set of all 6 titles would be 36 books. This is a set of the 6 Spider-man colors. If you want to do a deep dive into learning more about the mini books, the link I posted in the main post has a lot more info as well. Not super easy to find all 6 colors of any of the titles at an affordable price or in one place. Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

1 hour ago, Rhymenoceros said:

Hi Mike, yes there were 6 Marvel titles and they were available in 6 colors each, so a complete set of all 6 titles would be 36 books. This is a set of the 6 Spider-man colors. If you want to do a deep dive into learning more about the mini books, the link I posted in the main post has a lot more info as well. Not super easy to find all 6 colors of any of the titles at an affordable price or in one place. Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Thank you much!  The site was cool.  I focus on older Spider-Man stuff, so these are awesome!

V/R, Mike