• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

daring mystery comics 2, cgc 6.0 [r] f.s. RARE
2 2

12 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Only the fifth Timely to hit the newsstands!!!!  :applause:

correct, with Marvel Mystery 4 coming in less than a week from Daring 2's release...I'm sure some newsstands had Daring 2 and Marvel 4 released on their racks concurrently. :x

Parker always has the Goodman "goods" :grin:

Edited by Primetime

6 hours ago, Primetime said:

correct, with Marvel Mystery 4 coming in less than a week from Daring 2's release...I'm sure some newsstands had Daring 2 and Marvel 4 released on their racks concurrently. :x

Parker always has the Goodman "goods" :grin:

I know. Think about that Ben, the 5th Timely joined a week later by the 6th. Total company output: 6 books. Now THAT'S early! Of course the next month Daring Mystery took a break and Mystic Comics #1 hit the stands. 

Daring Mystery #2 won that poll in CBM as the rarist Timely many years ago and while current data makes that somewhat debatable, it STILL remains a very difficult book to find! I've only owned 1 copy in 35 years of collecting!!! 

8 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

I know. Think about that Ben, the 5th Timely joined a week later by the 6th.

So you are saying that this book, being the 5th, follows after the 4th, and is followed by the 6th?

Whoa!

59 minutes ago, Electron said:
4 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

So you are saying that this book, being the 5th, follows after the 4th, and is followed by the 6th?

Whoa!

and some people think Parker is the snarky one..

He is the old one.

5 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Whoa!

Ricky!!!! It's so nice to have you in class today!!!! Stick around as next week we begin our comprehensive look at the alphabet! First up will be, "Capital letters ..... we know Billy doesn't like 'em, so do we really need them?" Stay tuned!!!