• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Very Large Summer Sales Thread 7-16-20 CLOSED
12 12

1,229 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Invoices are up to date as well if anyone would like a glimpse of theirs
just let me know I can send you copy. 

We are about 50% complete not bad for 3 days. It will slow down from
here during the  week and pick up on the weekends.

Send me mine for now if you will... I like to keep a running tab. 

1 minute ago, fastballspecial said:

Forgot to send yours last night before I start up sometime tonight I will send it.

No worries at all. You said you were taking off from this on Monday... I honestly was not expecting you to.   Thanks though and looking forward to tonight. 

15 minutes ago, solm4st3r said:

Just curious but why are Star Wars Legacy comics selling like hotcakes lately? Am I missing something (movies, cartoon, etc.)? Cool series though.

I can't speak for others but only myself. I missed a Star Wars Legacy 1 in @maidenmate91's thread which put the series on my radar. You can thank him for the uptick in sales (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, DTM700 said:

I can't speak for others but only myself. I missed a Star Wars Legacy 1 in @maidenmate91's thread which put the series on my radar. You can thank him for the uptick in sales (thumbsu

It was a great series. Way better than the sequel trilogy movies IMO. I have the entire run myself so that's why I noticed the recent sales. Cool to see interest in Dark Horse Star Wars comics.