• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Very Large Summer Sales Thread 7-16-20 CLOSED
12 12

1,229 posts in this topic

Since there is no SDCC I request a preview night for what is to come for this large summer sales thread.

Obligatory... :popcorn: 

Ugh I am having trouble just scanning let along a preview night lol.

I have about 200 books scanned currently I planned to do another 100 tonight then start listing at
some time tomorrow and I wont disclose when. I will pop in list some books then split.

I will do that repeatedly over the next couple of days as Ebay and Life allow me. 

All get more in this weekend. 

Really I think I have something for everyone this time except Hector I never sell to that bum.

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

What is going on??  

I already bought something... Maybe I want to buy a few other things... 

lol 

Not everything I buy has to be an early action or an EC book 

2 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I have about 200 books scanned currently I planned to do another 100 tonight then start listing at
some time tomorrow and I wont disclose when. I will pop in list some books then split.

I will do that repeatedly over the next couple of days as Ebay and Life allow me. 

Really I think I have something for everyone this time except Hector I never sell to that bum.

I may have to text Hector later and make him aware of a fake Craigslist ad to go chase as to eliminate the competition... 

Wait, I am not supposed to say things like this out loud... 

25 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Put Static 45 in the lot he will start foaming at the mouth for it. lol

You want to know why my participation in your thread is going to be fun and interesting to a few others?

I had no idea what Static 45 was until I looked it up.... I am laughing out loud as I type because I am so far out of my element here, I cannot help but participate now. 

12 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

You want to know why my participation in your thread is going to be fun and interesting to a few others?

I had no idea what Static 45 was until I looked it up.... I am laughing out loud as I type because I am so far out of my element here, I cannot help but participate now. 

Enjoy, this is going to be good once it starts rolling... maybe you'll pick up something hot like Batman Beyond 1... just be careful because there are like 6 variants/prints.  Make sure to get the legit 1st printing.

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Enjoy, this is going to be good once it starts rolling... maybe you'll pick up something hot like Batman Beyond 1... just be careful because there are like 6 variants/prints.  Make sure to get the legit 1st printing.

HAH!

I already HAVE a Batman Beyond #1 !

Shocker... I know... lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Wolverinex said:

no way,  congrats.  you caught lightening in a bottle.  What grade?

I have to go looking hold on... It's raw. 

12 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

amateur