• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LF Fellow Younger Collectors To Connect With

36 posts in this topic

In response to the edit with your age, I'd hazard to guess most here trend older, but I bet some others might show up in their late 20s to 30s. Though I have read many are on FB art groups... personally, I won't touch that site.

Welcome, and I hope you find what you're after!

Just now, SquareChaos said:

In response to the edit with your age, I'd hazard to guess most here trend older, but I bet some others might show up in their late 20s to 30s. Though I have read many are on FB art groups... personally, I won't touch that site.

Welcome, and I hope you find what you're after!

Yeah, that's kind of why I'm putting it out there since I know most of the people in this hobby trends older.

Yeah, I'm in those FB groups. But, just wanted to finally make a concerted effort to find people here.

Cheers, boomer. :)

It is nice to see some younger collectors here - no offense to anyone who doesn't consider themselves young. I am 33, and I joined these boards at 19. Things were quite a bit different then (community and market) but I don't recall running into many people who were close to my age. I do see younger folks on the FB groups, but the boards here are far better for a chat, in my experience.

I do wish I could get this forum on Tapatalk, but that just means I would probably spend way too much time here. 

10 hours ago, fuggit said:

Yeah, that's kind of why I'm putting it out there since I know most of the people in this hobby trends older.

Yeah, I'm in those FB groups. But, just wanted to finally make a concerted effort to find people here.

Cheers, boomer. :)

Get off my lawn you whippersnapper!